(Kyumin) Barbie Dolls?

kid!SuperJunior drabbles

  It was Show and Tell day. Miss Kim had told her students to bring their favourite things to school and so they did. Under Leeteuk's desk was his favourite pair of white sneakers with Kangin's stuffed toy plushie in the form of boxing gloves. Yesung's turtle, Ddangkkoma, was chewing on Ryeowook's blue coloured apron with pink little bunnies on it. Donghae's picture of Eunhyuk and his Nemo plushie were in his desk drawer, with Eunhyuk's picture of Donghae and monkey plushie beside them. Zhou Mi's sunglasses were on Henry's hamster cage, with the little hamster gazing at it curiously. Kibum's photo of Siwon and himself was on top of Siwon's bible. Hankyung's container of dumplings were inside his bag and Heechul's album of himself was on the Chinese boy's desk, claiming that it was taking up his desk space. Shindong brought ramen, but he finished it before class even started. Lastly, Kyuhyun's PSP was lying forgotten on his desk, with one of Sungmin's dolls beside it. 

  Class finally started and the students took turns to desrcibe about their favourite things. They weren't surprised to see Onew's whole fried chicken, half of Key's wardrobe, Taemin's baby toys and Jongyun's gigantic dinosaur plushie. Minho didn't bring anything as he told them that the most precious thing to him was Taemin, which the class found it cute. "Eee... I thought I'm his favourite," Wooyoung just patted Nichkhun's shoulder and told him that he still favourited him. "Now you know why I didn't bring anything, cause you're my favourite too," Jaejoong just blushed at Yunho's words with Yoochun and Junsu spitting saliva (they were trying to whistle). 

  "Cho Kyuhyun," Kyuhyun took his PSP in his hand and dragged his feet up in front of the class. "You all know who I am, if you don't then you're stupid. My favourite item would be my PSP.. and then Minnie," He spoke in a monotonous voice, but the others could see a small smile hanging on his face as he mentioned about Sungmin. "Er... thank you.... Sungmin?" Kyuhyun went back to his seat and eyed Sungmin's actions. "Um.... I um..... Barbie dolls?" Sungmin pulled out three Barbie dolls from behind and showed it to the class.

  "Erm.. the one with the yellow dress is Kimchi.. the one in the pink dress is Ddukbokki and the last one is Bulgogi.." The whole class was silent as they tried to register what the heck just happened. Barbie dolls? Sungmin? What? Kyuhyun noticed Sungmin's discomfort therefore he stood up and clapped. The other Super Junior members also did the same. Well, it helped. Sungmin was smiling brightly and he happily skipped back to his seat. "That was great, Sungmin hyung. Can I borrow one of your dolls?" Ryeowook asked Sungmin and at the same time trying to pull his apron away from Ddangkkoma's mouth. That made Sungmin even happier, his best friends accepted the fact he likes to play with girls' belongings! "Sure! No problem!" 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Did you see Sungmin hyung? He brought Barbie dolls to school. BARBIE DOLLS."

"I know right, he's so.. girly."

  The two boys didn't notice the crowd behind them and they continued on with their conversation. That was until Heechul pulled them up by their collars and shoved them onto the ground. "Do.Not.Insult.Our.Sungmin.Ever.Again," They could only nod their heads and ran away, wanting to be free from Heechul's evil wrath. "Good!" Heechul flipped his hair and smirked at his friends. "What's there to fear when I am here?" 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Sungmin ah! I want to borrow Ddukbokki! Can I?"

"Sure. No problem!"

"Kamsahamnida!"

"Sungmin hyung, can I borrow Kimchi? I need her for something!"

"Okay!"

"Thank you!"

"Minnie, can I borrow Sungmin hyung? I want a hug from him."

"Su- what?"

"A hug."

"1000 won."

"Two hugs?"

"3000 won."

"A peck on the cheek?"

"10000 won."

"A full blast on the lips?"

"Priceless."

"Jeez.... Hankyung, let's go jump off a bridge together and ride ponies into the rainbow, then we can drink sodas for free."

"Okay."

"I don't think hyung knows what you said."

"Oh he doesn't."

"WHO WANTS A COOKIE?!"

"Hae hyung, are you high?"

"HIGHER THAN YOU!"

".........."