(Hanchul/Sibum) Y U NO STAY AWAY FROM HIM

kid!SuperJunior drabbles

Heechul and Kibum didn't like it, oh no. Siwon and Hankyung were getting too close for their likings, they would ignore them for each other. "I think you know why I called you all the way up here," Heechul spun around in his hair, sitting like a boss. "Yes hyung," Kibum was sitting at the opposite side of Heechul, the two looked ridiculous. They were at the principal's office, since the principal was Heechul's grandfather, he had access to the office. "As you can see.. Hannie is getting too close to your.. Siwon, and I don't like it. Do you like it?" He pointed the pencil he was fiddling with at Kibum and the younger shook his head. "Aniyo, hyung," He hated it, hated that Siwon would turn down his offers to play with him to have some fun time with Hankyung. "We need a plan.. and fast," Heechul looked at the digital clock on his grandfather's desk and hopped down from the chair. Kibum could only see Heechul's head 'floating' around as he walked back and forth the desk, it was pretty comical. 

  "What do you think we sh-" The door to the office slammed open and in fell Hankyung and Siwon. "We kn-knew you guys w-would be here!" Siwon wheezed, trying to catch his breath. "Oh?" Heechul leaned against the desk, quirking an eyebrow at the two of them. "Y-yeah.." Hankyung tried to get closer to Heechul, but he scooted away. "I thought you were busy with each other?" Kibum asked quite coldly. "W-well.. w-we.. wanted to.. g-get something f-for you two.." Hankyung pulled out a box of chocolates and Siwon did magic and a bouquet of roses appeared. "V-Valen- Friendship Day is nearing.." Hankyung was blushing like mad and Siwon just kept staring at the floor. "We um.. you see um.." Siwon waved the bouquet of roses in the air and Kibum's mouth formed an 'O'. 

  "THAT IS SO SWEET OF YOU!" Heechul completely forgot about his revenge and glomped Hankyung. "Um....." Kibum didn't know what to do and Siwon was at lost of what to do. "So..." Kibum got off the chair and pulled out the bouquet of roses from Siwon's hand and threw it high into the air. "Play with me now? I want to play hide and seek," Siwon grinned and the two disappeared in thin air. "Let's join them?" The other two were closely behind them.

  The next day....

  "WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?! ROSE PETALS ALL OVER THE FLOOR! KIM HEEEEEECHUUUUUUUL!"

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Hey Hannie! Check this out! I made this using an application!"

"What?"

"Here!"

".......... very funny."

 

 

Okay I know what you guys are thinking.. but.. this popped into my mind and I just had to write it down. XD