(Eunhae) Stars.

kid!SuperJunior drabbles

They were sprawled on the grassy ground, eyes casted upon the twinkling stars in the dark blue night sky. Eunhyuk glanced over at Donghae, smiling to himself when he saw the twinkle in the cute boy's eyes. Sometimes, he thought that Donghae's eyes were even brighter than the balls of fire. He didn't like it when Donghae's eyes showed emptiness because that meant that the boy was feeling sad, upset, down. Even though Donghae was annoying when he's all hyper and happy, but he still loved him. He liked how Donghae would talk loudly when they were in class, how Donghae would squirt milk out from his nose when he laughed too hard but the best thing he loved about that boy was Donghae himself. 

"Hyukkie?" Eunhyuk snapped out of his daze and saw Donghae looking at him innocently. "Yes?" Donghae looked sad, his lips were drawn downwards into a frown and his eyebrows in a knot together and he disliked it. "You were spacing out, were you thinking of aliens again?" Eunhyuk chuckled and ruffled Donghae's soft brown hair. "No... I thought of something more important," Yes, he was thinking of Donghae. Donghae was his priority, whenever he pondered over something Donghae always came first. Would Donghae like it if he did that? What would Donghae think? It was always Donghae. 

  "Hyuk......" Donghae whined, Eunhyuk wasn't paying any attention to him! "I was thinking of you," He barely heard Eunhyuk's words as the wind blew across the field, causing Donghae to pull at his sweater. "Why?" He wasn't interesting, he wasn't special, he wasn't rich. Why would Eunhyuk think of him? "About how important you were to me," Eunhyuk took Donghae's hand in his own and placed it on his chest. "Lee Donghae, don't ever leave me, arasso?" Donghae didn't say anything and Eunhyuk panicked, did he say the wrong thing? "Hyukkie..... you know I will never leave you!" He pounced onto Eunhyuk, laughing merrily. That night, Donghae stayed over at Eunhyuk's and heaven watched over them.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"That was cheesy."

"You're just jealous."

"No I'm not. I can get Minnie to agree too."

"Prove it."

"I will."

"Boys... stop bickering."

"He started it."

"Not my fault."

"Yes it was."

"No it wasn't."

"Stop."

"Sorry Teukie hyung."

"See! He aplogized first so it's his fault!"

"Kyuuuu.... stop it~"

"Okay Minnie, anything for you."