(Zhoury) Kiss.

kid!SuperJunior drabbles

Henry watched with wide eyes as the 'person with short hair' and the 'person with very very very very long hair' on the tv 'bite each other on the red pinkish thing'. "Mimi hyung! Mimi hyung!" He patted Zhou Mi's shoulder (who fell asleep watching cartoons with him) and the boy stirred lightly. "What is it, mochi?" Zhou Mi slurred, he sounded drunk hobo. "What are they doing?" Henry pointed at the tv and Zhou Mi's eyes became as round as saucers. "How come you're watching this?! For all I know, Higglytown Heroes is a cartoon and it does not involve kissing!" Zhou Mi snatched the tv remote from Henry and switched the channel to Disney Channel. 

  "Kissing?" Henry looked at Zhou Mi in confusion, what in the name of ice cream was 'kissing'? "Yes, kissing. That was what the two were doing, but you're too young to know about that now," Zhou Mi made a move to get off the couch but Henry held onto his hand. "Can you show me?" Henry asked innocently. Well, that definitely caught Zhou Mi off guard. He tripped, pulled Henry with him and they landed on the hard surface called the floor, lying next to each other. "No, you're too young," Zhou Mi shook his head and Henry pouted. "Pwease pwease pwease pwease pwease?" Henry gave Zhou Mi the KICKED PUPPY LOOK and he just had to look at him at the moment!

  "Fine.." Zhou Mi pecked Henry on the lips for 0.0000452164 seconds and looked away, blushing madly. "That.. was... BETTER THAN ICE CREAM!" Henry squealed. "Can I have some more?" 


"YOU STOLE AWAY MY LITTLE BABY'S FIRST KISS?!"

"Hah, it's not stealing when the person asks you to do it."

"HEECHUL YOU GO TO YOUR ROOM!"

"We're in my room."

"Oh, sorry. BUT YOU KISSED HIM?!"

"W-well... I.. he.. hewaswatchingtvandsawtwopersondoingthatandnheaskedmetoshowhim."

"WHAT?! WHY DID YOU GUYS WATCH THAT ANYWAY!!!!"

"Wow.. I didn't understand a single word.. was that Chinese?"

"Chullie, it's not Chinese."

"It's got to be Chinese! It sounds the same when you speak in that weird language!"

"That's when I talk Korean."

"Speak Korean."

"I d-din't know! I f-fell a-asleep and he switched the ch-channels!"

"Teukie, stop scaring poor Zhou Mi. Look at him, he can be added to your collection of white things already."