(Eunhae) He's not stupid.

kid!SuperJunior drabbles

She could only witness the other two as they continued playing with each other. "Hyukkie ah! Catch meeeeee!" Donghae called out, running in circles around the monkey boy. "Don't mind if I do!" Eunhyuk jumped and knocked Donghae over and the two of them went rolling on the ground and towards the other's feet. "That was fun and..." Eunhyuk's voice trailed off as he made eye contact with Donghae. "Yah you two, stop it. You're gonna cause a short circuit later!" Jan Hi snapped at them.

  "Eh? What's a short circuit?" Donghae asked her curiously. "You're too dumb and stupid to know it," She told him off, hurting Donghae's feelings in the process. To Jan Hi's surprise, Donghae got off the ground angrily and glared at her. "I am not dumb! I am not!" Donghae shrieked at her. "Yes you are, you're just a dumb fish that only knows how to breathe and play!" She yelled at him. "I'm not stupid! Hyukkie, tell her I'm not stupid!" Donghae was now facing Eunhyuk who was still on the ground, fixing his hair. "He is stupid! I doubt he has a brain in this head of his!" Jan Hi poked Donghae's head with full force and the latter yelled out in pain. 

  "Hey hey hey! Don't do that to him!" Eunhyuk pushed the crazy girl away from Donghae and glared daggers at her. "His own fault," Jan Hi held her head high and looked at Eunhyuk with a I-know-you-agree-with-me look. "He is not stupid, I can tell you that. He is the smartest and cutest person I have ever known, a best friend anyone would want. He's a very kind and helpful friend," Eunhyuk told her. "I shall prove you wrong, Lee Hyukjae. You shall be my best friend one day," And with that Jan Hi stormed out the room without a second glance at the two of them. "I hope you fall and die!" 

  The next day at school, the class teacher, Miss Kim, told the class that Jan Hi had fallen down the stairs and broke her leg. "Aww why didn't she die?!" Eunhyuk whined a little too loudly and the class turned to stare at him. "What?"

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Why didn't she die?!"

"Wow.. Leeteuk hyung.."

"That's a first...."

"The world is coming to an end.."

"He's posessed by a ghost.. this calls for a prayer."

"Finally you learned!"

"I think Heechul hyung is the only one who's happy."

"Stupid robots.. die already! Jeez!"

"My gym partner's a monkey monkey monkey monkey~"

"Huh? I thought Hyuk's with Donghae? Why are you singing that, Henry?"