(Yewook) Our son, Ddangkkoma.

kid!SuperJunior drabbles

  Ryeowook skipped to his seat and sat down, pulling out a piece of blank sheet and his crayon set. He pondered over what he should, and clapped his hands when he knew just the thing. Hands gliding over the crayons, he chose the blue coloured crayon. He stuck out his tongue in concentration and began to draw a duckling. When he was finished, he chose the red coloured crayon and began colouring it. 

  Yesung, who happened to walk by his seat, raised his eyebrows and bent down to take a good look at what Ryeowook was doing. Said boy was so into his masterpiece, he did not notice Yesung hovering over his shoulder, so he jumped about a feet in the air when Yesung suddenly spoke up, commenting on how nice his drawing was. Ryeowook clutched his chest with his small hand and glared at Yesung, he took his drawing and shoved it in front of Yesung's face. "See! I drew a line across the paper because of you!" he shrieked. Yesung had to back off a few steps because he could not see clearly with the paper so close to his face, almost touching the tip of his nose. 

  "O-oh.. I'm sorry.. then.. you can have my drawing instead.." Yesung went back to his seat and grabbed his drawing, then hopping to Ryeowook's table. "Here," he placed the paper on Ryeowook's desk and smiled, rubbing the back of his head in embarrassment, Ryeowook took a glance at the drawing and saw that it was a turtle. He looked at Yesung and saw the boy looking at the floor with great interest. "It's very nice," he complimented. Hearing that, Yesung looked at Ryeowook with wide eyes. "Really?! You don't think it's weird?" Ryeowook shook his head and gave Yesung two thumbs up. "Thanks! You're the first person to say that to me!" out of happiness, Yesung hugged the smaller boy, causing him to blush. 

  "Will you be my best friend?" Yesung asked, not letting go. Ryeowook sensed fear in his voice, maybe Yesung was afraid he would decline. But as the whole world knows, Ryeowook had a crush on Yesung, so he eagerly accepted. "Sure, I'd love to," he gave Yesung a pat on the back and pulled away. "Thank you! I'll see you around then!" Yesung gave him a wide smile and went back to his own seat. 

  Sitting back down, Ryeowook took the drawing Yesung gave him and observed it. There, written on the top left corner was the words 'To: Wookie'. He blushed at the nickname, knowing Yesung meant him since that's what the other classmates called him. He traced his fingers over the drawing and smiled at the small words written at the bottom. He put away the drawing as the teacher entered the classroom, the sentence still lingering in his head.

  I love Ddangkkoma, he is the son to me and Wookie. We love him.