(Kangteuk) Gummy candies.

kid!SuperJunior drabbles

Kangin grinned at his mother as he watched her unpack the groceries. His mother just chuckled softly, handing over a packet of gummy candies. "Go share them with Leeteuk. I'm sure he'll love them," she said softly, her gaze casted on the kitchen door. Kangin beamed happily and did as obliged. He jumped down from his chair and dashed into the living room where Leeteuk was watching cartoons on the leather couch.

"Teukie, look what umma bought!" Kangin exclaimed excitedly, climbing up the couch. The kind child helped his friend by pulling his hands, assisting him onto the couch. Kangin buried himself into the couch, tearing open the packet of gummy candies with much difficulty. Leeteuk took pity on his friend and helped him once more. He teared open the seal after struggling with it for a while, a victorious smile on his face.

"See? That's how you do it!" Leeteuk laughed happily, his tiny hand reaching into the packet. "Meh," Kangin just shrugged, what was the big deal anyway? The two of them took turns, each grabbing different flavours of gummy candies at a time with their eyes focused on the television. When they came down to the very last piece, they just stared at the soon-to-be-empty packet.

"Teukie..." Kangin began, his eyes never leaving the packet.

"Yes?" Leeteuk's voice was distant and his eyes were gleaming.

"Share?"

The other boy nodded. That was how Kangin's mother found them in the living room; the very last piece of sugary goodness was held in between the boys' lips, each biting one end. They did not notice her until Kangin suddenly took a huge bite, accidentally nipping on his best friend's lips in the process. Leeteuk screamed very manly, excuse him.


"What did I say about sharing?"

"B-but I did share! I... I shared with Teukie!"

"Oh?"

"W-we came down to the final piece a-and I suggested we share it..."

"But?"

"I never meant for his lips to bleed! I swear with all my Pokemon cards!"