(Hanchul) Punctuality is crucial.

kid!SuperJunior drabbles

Heechul was late for the fourth time in a row. Even though Hankyung knew Heechul had a problem with punctuality, it did not mean he liked how the pretty boy always showed up late for their play-date. Hankyung plunked his head on the miniature table, doing so repeatedly. His mother passed by his room several times, worried about the bizarre behaviour her son was showing. She almost stepped in when Hankyung accidentally hit his head too hard and whimpered pitifully. Her actions were ceased when she heard the front door click and footsteps running up the stairs.

"He's in there," she smiled at the newcomer, cocking her head in the direction of Hankyung's room. The pale boy whose hair curled around his face nodded and dismissed himself at once. Hankyung stopped abusing his forehead when someone abruptly sat down in front of him.

"Hey," Heechul panted. He looked really out of breath like he had just finished a marathon around the world five times. Hankyung loved the number five so be it.

"Where did you go?" asked Hankyung. Anger bubbled up within him and he sat up straight, looking straight into Heechul's eyes. The other must had felt his frustration because he was struck speechless. Kim Heechul rarely had nothing to say.

"I asked you a question. Where did you go?" Hankyung repeated firmly.

"I- why- why do you care?" Heechul crossed his hands in front of his chest defensively.

"You were late," said Hankyung as if that concluded his explanation.

"So?"

"You're doing this on purpose," accussed Hankyung.

"I am not!" Heechul exclaimed. His eyes wandered to the door and saw no one there. Good.

"Do you have another best friend now?" Hankyung asked fearfully. He glared at Heechul, daring him to give a positive answer. A pregnant silence ensued. Heechul was shaking was anger. Was Hankyung doubting their friendship because of him showing up late several times?

"Wh- what another best friend! Y-you're my best friend! How could you say that!"

"I-I don't know! You tell me!"

The two children bickered on until Heechul decided he had enough. He broke into tears and ran from Hankyung's room, not even stopping to bid Hankyung's mother good-bye. She heard the slamming of a door from upstairs, that was all.


Nyahaha.