Not Right

Adding The Cities.

City: Eight.

“Did you enjoy that?” Chorong smiled as she watched Bomi take the last bite of her ice cream. Bomi nodded as she savored the last little bit of the ice cream. “I’m glad.”

                “Why did you come out anyway?” Bomi asked the older girl, clearly just thinking about what had happened.

                “Just thought I should, you seemed a little off.” Chorong sighed leaning her head on her hand.

                “Tired? Maybe we should head back home?” Chorong smirked closing her eyes pretending to be weak.  “Okay, how about you go home now. Then I’ll meet you there” Bomi smiled helping the girl stand up.

                “Hello girls, may we have a word.” Chorong looked up snapping out of her act noticing it was government officials.

                “Yes, what is it?” Chorong stepped slightly in front of Bomi, clearly knowing how to deal with the men more than the younger girl.

                “We just came to you back to your dorm, we’ve already informed the others and they are there as well. You will have to stay inside for a while, the girls school activities have been canceled as well. When more information is out we will be sure to inform you.” One man stated trying to sound as professional as possible. One man reached out to grab Bomi’s arm but Chorong stepped in front of the hand.

                “Is there any reason?” Chorong crossed her arms, hating how the men were treating them like they were worthless.

                “Chorong lets just go when they’re feeling nice.” Bomi smiled grabbing Chorongs arm trying to calm her. The older girl looked towards Bomi, something was wrong here.


City: Seventeen

 

“Taeyeon, I swear to god if you don’t get your off that couch” Tiffany yelled as she watched her girlfriend for the third day in a row just sit on the couch.

                “But this TV is so cool” Taeyeon sighed as she sat up, putting her hood on. Tiffany smiled she always forgets that Taeyeon hadn’t grown up as she herself had. Tiffany sat down next to the girl passing her a hot chocolate.

                “Okay fine, but tomorrow we’ll go out?” Tiffany smiled at Taeyeon’s cute antics when she said they could stay home. Taeyeon reached up grabbing Tiffanys cheeks with a big grin.

                “Thank you fany~” Taeyeon leaned in kissing the girl. Tiffany chuckled to herself as she leaned against Taeyeons shoulder and focused on the TV.


Yoona walked into her section of the government building, her colleagues began to give her strange looks. She raised an eye brow not knowing why this attention was on her.

                “We always wondered how you got your job back, now we know.” A man winked towards Yoona, Yoona looked around seeing if anyone else knew what he was talking about. She walked into the meeting room, and there stood Seohyun. “Well we’ll leave you too” The man winked again at Yoona.

                “Well that’s weird.” Yoona shrugged now focusing her attention on Seohyun. “Why are you here?” Seohyun mad a face towards the doorway almost as if someone was watching them, she shook her head regretting ever showing up here. “What’s with that face?”

                “I think I’ve made a mistake coming here. They think we have…” Seohyun stopped her sentence pinking up more of the others thoughts and conversations. She looked towards Yoona shaking her head.

                “What?” Yoona paused walking over to Seohyun, clearly confused as to what was happening.

                “I asked to meet you, as I had something to discuss with you. Although that was after I left a note on your desk which I stated something along the lines of ‘we need to talk about the other morning’” Seohyun breathed out running her hand through her hair. Yoona smiled at the girl amused by her reaction to people’s rumors.

                “Oh Seo Juhyun, it doesn’t matter what other people think. Come on lets go to lunch, we’ll talk there?” Yoona smirked grabbing the girl’s hand dragging her out of the room. Yoona looked seeing the mischievous smile on her co-worker’s faces, and she enjoyed every minute of it. 

Well i thought i'd update before i go cook, i've been so lazy its crazyyyyyyyyyyyy. ugh author down. 

-undercovermusic. 

Cute song because cute