You're Annoying

Adding The Cities.

City: Eight

 

“Naeun!” Eunji smiled as she jumped on the younger girl’s bed. Naeun groaned as she had just wanted some quiet tonight. “What’s the matter, you’re always so quite” Eunji stuck her tongue out as she rolled over to face the annoyed girl. Naeun rolled over as well to make eye contact with the annoying girl.

                “You’re annoying, and I’m annoyed. What do you even want?”

                “She speaks! It’s amazing; I must share this news with the others!” Eunji smirked only to be punched by Naeun. “Okay seriously, what had been bothering you lately?” Eunji tried to study the other girl’s eyes, although she knew she would fail like she always does.

                “Just thinking,” Naeun sighed as she poked Eunji’s nose lightly.

                “Hmmm you’re worried about everyone aren’t you? Well that’s not your job your job is to stay calm. You know maybe stop time, and tease me a bit. But most of all, your job is to just smile.” Eunji dropped her smile to let Naeun know she was being serious.

                “Thanks, I’ll try not to think about you anymore.”

                “Wait thinking of me, why were you thinking of me” Eunji began to raise her voice a bit, clearly unsure what Naeun meant. She noticed Naeun’s eyes had closed, she always hated that Naeun could fall sleep in an instant.  She smirked a she closed her eyes thinking of the younger girls words, she knew Naeun worried for most of the girls when there was suspicious problems going on. But she never thought Naeun would actually think, let alone care for Eunji.


City: Seventeen

 

“Here you are” The short hair girl smiled as she passed the coffee and donut to the waiting girl. “Sorry I couldn’t think of anything creative, seeing as I know nothing about you. So I want with the safe choice, my favorite donut.” Sunny scratched her neck now feeling how awkward everything was.

                “It looks great, thank you again.” Hyomin smiled as she took a sip of her coffee. “Is the place normally this empty?” Hyomin asked as she noticed she was one of the three people in the store.

                “Depends on the time you come, but clearly you seem to come when we’re during one of our dead hours” Sunny smiled as she awkwardly stood around.

                “Would you like to sit if you’re not busy?” Hyomin gestured to the chair in front of her. Hyomin was a little awkward from what Sunny could gather, but it almost came off as confidence. Sunny smiled as she took her seat.

                “So I haven’t seen you around here before.” Sunny asked as she wanted to learn more about the new costumer.

                “I’m normally never out; one day I learned something of this place. It seemed like a place that would be comfortable and inviting, and I can see that my first thoughts were correct.”

                “Why do you talk like that?”

                “Am I saying something strange?” Hyomin dropped the donut she was about to take a bite of, feeling nervous.

                “No it’s just different.” Sunny smiled laughing at the other girl’s reaction. Hyomin smirked a little clearly still awkward with the whole smiling thing; she cut a smile piece of the donut off passing it to the smiling girl.

                “You said it was your favorite. It would be rude of me to not share, right?” Sunny smiled at Hyomin’s thoughts as she gladly took the bite of donut.


Hyomin turned waving to Sunny as she left the small café. She walked towards her building; she opened the door eager to get up in her apartment. She quickly ran up the stairs, she hated when she had to leave the comfort of their apartment. She opened the door greeted by the others who clearly wondered why this outing had taken her so long.

                “Did you learn anything new?” One of the girls asked as Hyomin took of her shoes. She shook her head as she removed her jacket. “Did you even speak!”

                “Jiyeon shut it, leave Hyomin alone. Do you know how to speak with these people, any better than she?” Another girl stood up defending Hyomin.

                “As long as she knows the plan, she must get close to that girl. That girl is a crucial link between that Kwon Yuri, and Kwon Yuri leads to that ice girl. The ice girl will bring us to the others, then we will have a better chance of –“

                “Don’t worry, I assure you I can do this.”