Chorongs Ability

Adding The Cities.

City: Eight

 

“Chorong”

                “What do you want Bomi” Chorong rolled her eyes as she lifted her eyes from her book.

                “The other girls were mentioning your ability and…”

                “Bomi.”

                “I told them to stop, don’t worry.” Bomi smiled as she awkwardly crossed her arms. She honestly wanted to protect the older girl. Bomi knew she was the only one who had really understood why Chorong hated her ability, and she chose to not bother the girl about it.

                “Do you think I should use it?” Chorong closed her book placing it on her lap.

                “You really want to know what I think?” Bomi asked shocked that Chorong would take her opinion into consideration. Chorong nodded as she clearly was lost in her thoughts.  “Well if it would ease everyone’s worry about what the government is doing, I believe you should. But I don’t want you to feel forced into it, because I know how much it hurts you.”

                “I’ll do it, if everyone will stop talking about it. I guess I understand their worries I mean after the news of Seventeen.” Chorong stood up closing her eyes readying herself. “Bomi?”

                “I’m here don’t worry.” Bomi smiled placing a hand on Chorongs shoulder.

Chorong closed her eyes taking in a deep breath focusing on the part of her she hated. She clenched her eyes as images of the future flooded in. She winced as she saw things that made her worry, and she immediately turn away from her ability now.

                “Chorong, what happened?”

                “It almost was a like a battle, I don’t know why. There were other girls, girls with purple eyes, and strange colored hair. They were like us; the government seemed to be against but also with. I’m sorry but I didn’t really get a clear image, it’s been awhile.”

                “Let’s keep this to ourselves” Bomi smiled at the clearly shaken up girl. Chorong looked towards the girl who she often thought was a fool, but admired that she was taking care of her.

City: Seventeen

“Oh you’re here again.” Sunny smiled as she remembers the girl from yesterday. The girl awkwardly smiled almost as if she had no clue how to smile. “Same thing as yesterday, or will you sit and enjoy it?” Sunny teased the girl.

                “I may sit and stay. Maybe have something to eat, do you have any recommendations” Hyomin asked the smiling girl. Sunny smiled wider finding the way the girl talked endearing.

                “Well I’ll surprize you, go take a seat where ever you want and I’ll bring it you” Sunny continued to keep her smiling expression as the darker haired girl headed to find a seat. 

A lame but a slightly important update, sorry i've been y lately. Please don't hate me~!

-undercovermusic.