Together

Adding The Cities.

City: Eight

 

Bomi sighed as she was awoken by her alarm clock; she opened her eyes to see the very annoyed Chorong. Chorong was Bomi’s alarm clock, the reason she ever was on time for anything. “Get up idiot” Chorong yelled leaving the room having enough of Yoon Bomi for right now. Naeun smiled as she saw the older girl walk into the room.

                “Isn’t Bomi coming?” Naeun awkwardly asked as she watched the others putting on their shoes to leave.

                “Don’t worry; I’ll walk with her this time.”Chorong rolled her eyes as she tried to fix her hair that was still messy from her slumber.

                “Eunji make sure everyone’s gets to class!” Chorong yelled as the loud girl waved her hand holding the door for everyone else.

                “Don’t worry Chorong, I’ll make sure” Naeun said winking before she followed the rest out of the dorm. Bomi walked out as quietly as she could trying not to alarm Chorong knowing she would be angry.

                “So Chorong” Bomi said poking the girl on the shoulder. The darker haired girl turned around glaring at Bomi. “You’re not going to make me go to school right? I mean that’s so… Rong” Bomi winked as she smiled to herself. Chorong stared at the girl wondering how Bomi’s thoughts even processed. Chorong placed her hand on Bomi’s face pushing the younger girl back.

                “Whatever Bomi, I’m not your mom.” The dark haired girl sauntered off into the kitchen to make herself some food. She looked over her shoulder and saw a pouting Bomi at the entrance of the kitchen.

                “Let me help you?” Bomi asked, the older girl raised her eyebrow confused as to why Bomi would offer. “You work too much, let me actually. I’ll make pancakes, the one thing I’m good a cooking. You’re lucky Chorong” Bomi winked as she began to get out the ingredients. Chorong sat down at the table loving having a break from all the girls; she laid her down on the table turning towards Bomi’s direction. She saw the bowel mixing itself as the younger girl looked for more of the things she needed.

                “What did they say about using our abilities?” Chorong mumbled too tired to scold Bomi correctly. Bomi smiled looking at the older girl; she winked before continuing to gather what she needed.

                “I wouldn’t look as cool then” Bomi muttered to herself as she continued to cook.


City: Seventeen

 

Tiffany looked towards the very anxious Taeyeon, she began to chuckle as she walked towards the girl.

                “It’s not funny. All the food we made for everyone it’s all on the floor” Taeyeon crossed her arms looking at the red head. Tiffany shrugged knowing it was her fault for trying to show off a little. Taeyeon hit Tiffayn gently on the as the red head ran to answer the door.

                “Hyoyeon~!” Tiffany squealed hugging the girl she hasn’t seen in a week. Strangely Tiffany had taken a liking to all of Taeyeon’s friends.

                “Where is Taeyeon?” Hyoyeon asked as she threw her jacket on the couch making herself comfortable. Tiffany smiled at the girls actions just happy everyone was going to be together again. Taeyeon walked out of the kitchen winking at Tiffany a sign that she had cleaned up the mess. “Ah there she is” Hyoyeon smiled squeezing Taeyeon.

                “Thank for answering the door!” Tiffany turned to see Jessica making her way in the door, leaving Yuri to struggle with the supplies they had brought. Taeyeon rolled her eyes at the blonde before going to help the poor girl with all the food she had brought. “Oh yeah Yuri mad food!” Jessica said as she plopped down on the couch, where Hyoyeon now sat as well. Tiffany plopped down in the middle of them finally able to relax a little.

                “Thanks, I really messed up today just trying to help make food.” Tiffany sighed enjoying being close with her best friend again.

                “Yeah Yuri stops me from even going near the kitchen at work” Jessica looked towards Hyoyeon who was trying not to laugh at the scene in front of her.

                “Look at those idiots” Tiffany mumbled focusing her attenion on Taeyeon and Yuri.

                “Should we help?” Hyoyeon looked at the other girls, Jessica looked at Hyoyeon smirking.

                “Nope.”

Seohyun walked up towards the scene of Taeyeon struggling to carry a box, she looked at Yoona raising her eye brow before pushing her way through the entrance.

                “Hey well if it isn’t our lovely boss” Jessica smiled at the girl, as Tiffany patted her lap for Seohyun to sit. Seohyun closed her eyes as she plopped down on the girls you filled the couch. Hyoyeon laughed at the tired Seohyun who just spread out on the girls.

                “Cheer up president, the food should be here any minute” Hyoyeon smiled pushing Seohyun legs from her lap. 

 

Weeeeeee, another update~! Sorry if there is any mistakes I really don't have much time to look over it that well, i have to write like 4 essays. 

-undercovermusic.