Too Many Couples

Adding The Cities.

"Dumb " Jessica muttered as she watched Eunji stumble over the bed, "It's not like you've lived here for a month or anything." 

 

"TRUE" Krystal yelled holding up her hand for Jessica to high five.  

 

"Be nice you two." Tiffany smiled as she helped Eunji off from the floor. "Some of us are just more... environment challenged." 

 

"Honey, you're clumsy no need to hide that."Taeyeon rolled over in her bed trying to get some sleep. Eunji smiled as she walked back to her own bed where Naeun sat snacking on some chips they were given earlier.  

 

"Why didn't you help me." Eunji sighed as she put her forehead on Naeun shoulder in embarrassment.  

 

"I don't use my powers for useless things." Naeun moved away just enough for Eunji to face plant on the bed.  

 

"I'm useless..." Eunji mumbled into the bed. Naeun rolled her eyes and patted Eunji's back. 


 

Bomi looked up at Chorong as Chorong comb through her hair with her fingers. Bomi tried not to move, as she didn't want Chorong to know she had woken up from the little nap she took on her lap. Chorong looked down meeting Bomi's eyes, and stopped moving her hand. She glared down at the girl, as Bomi awkwardly smiled trying to make the other smile. Bomi looked towards Naeun with a smirk, and watched as Naeun mouthed what. Bomi waved as she watched the bag of chips that were in Naeun's hand land in her own.  

 

"Here." Bomi smiled as she sat up passing the chips to Chorong 

 

"Stop stealing food for me." Chorong hit her, as she took a chip and popped it in . "Although I do enjoy it." Chorong smiled studying the girls features.  

 

"Hey do you think Sulli has a thing for Krystal?" Bomi asked as she studied Sulli who was working hard in her sketch book. "look... LOOK!" Bomi pointed as Krystal sat next to the awkward girl. "Sulli's power is this barrier thing... that’s why none of us can get close... But Krystal can." 

 

"Hmmm" Chorong looked towards them studying more than just the situation. She focused on Sulli's eyes, and how they lifted from her sketch book changing color as she focused in on Krystal. "I'm assuming so. Look at the shade her eyes are now." 

 

"Ahhh like a lighter shade reflects love and admiration. And the dark color shows worry and distress." Bomi nodded as she studied the girls more. 

"You're smarter than you look dork." Chorong smiled as she wrapped her arm around Bomi 


 

Sulli looked up at Krystal who was continuing her conversation with Jessica. Sulli always wondered how Krystal was taking the news. She was knew to the whole family idea, let alone letting some close enough to consider them that. From what she could see, it seemed that the reunited sisters got along pretty well.  

 

"You should stop staring." Krystal looked down at the girl who quickly moved her attention back to her sketch book. "Who are drawing this time?" Krystal asked looking to see the image. Sulli closed her book bringing it close to her chest. 

 

"You've never taken an interest in my business before." Sulli looked down at her feet, as she played with the corners of the sketch book.  

 

"You're right, I'm not interested in your business." Krystal sighed leaning against the wall, leaving Sulli to abandon any thoughts the Krystal had changed and actually was interested in her. Krystal now to the chance to look at Sulli, and of course she focused on her favorite part of Sulli... her eyes. She frowned slightly as she noticed they were darker thanthey normally were. She wondered if she shouldn't have said what she had said, but she knew it was better than lying to the shy girl. "I'm interested in you..." Krystal mumbled out as her thoughts seemed to come to an end. Sulli looked up her face now a shade of bright pink, that oddly matched Krystal hair.  

 

"Jessica I think your more like your sister than you think." Hyoyeon stared at the pair with a mischievous look.  

 

"HEY stop giving them those looks. You've hooked up enough couples here." Taeyeon finally sat up giving up on her sleeping idea. Hyoyeon held her hands up as she made her way back to her bunk above Taeyeons 

 

"Cute." Tiffany smiled as she messed Taeyeons hair up lightly. "Go sleep now, it's late. I don't need a cranky girlfriend. I have to deal with two Jessica's now."  

 

"Shut up" Jessica groaned as she rolled over sick of seeing all these couples.  

 

"I feel you." Seohyun mumbled as she rolled over in the bunk below Jessica.  

 

"Too many couples" They both bitterly said, as the lights went off signaling for the elites to go to sleep.