Meeting

Adding The Cities.

City: One

 

Krystal look as Sulli walked carefully over towards her holding a hot cup of hot chocolate. Krystal noticed even since the new girl had been added, and Krystal’s little act of jealousy Sulli made sure to pay extra special attention to her.

                “Here” Sulli said almost to herself as she passed the cup carefully to Krystal never taking her eyes off the cup. She sat down pleased next to the cold girl next to her, sometimes Sulli felt she should help Krystal warm up but new that would be pointless given that she was ice. She looked over noticing Bomi chuckling away with the official they had sent as her body guard. She found it cute how he seemed to know her every move and corrected her before she annoyed the others of the group. Sulli looked at Krystal hoping she was enjoying the hot chocolate. “Wait should I have got you something cold, did I do something wrong” Sulli spoke her thoughts aloud as they hit her. She bowed her head embarrassed of her choices just then. Krystal laughed a little which shocked the girl; she messed up Sulli’s hair as she drank from the cup.

                “It’s fine don’t worry.”

                “YAAAAA Amber be careful!” Luna yelled as Amber began to tumble towards the pair that sat on the couch. Krystal closed her eyes bracing for impact, how she hated how they all played around like this. She waited for Amber to land on her lap, but she opened her eyes to Amber hitting nothing and bouncing down to the ground. Krystal looked towards Sulli her eyes now, a light shade of purple. Sulli dropped her barrier closing her eyes tightly. Krystal stared in awe, had Sulli’s powers just grew? Was she now able to cover more people? If so how many people could she protect?

 

City: Seventeen

 

“Why are these kids in here with us?” Jessica rolled her eyes as she sat in the corner of the room that held enough beds for all the girls that now were staying in the room.

                “I’m sure they’re just as mad as you are.” Tiffany rolled her eyes as she rested her head on Taeyeon’s lap.

                “I’m sorry if we disturb you, Hi I’m Chorong.” Chorong bowed to the older girls, trying to show respect for all those girls had been through. “We are from Eight.”

                “I told you there was others with powers” Seohyun said giving up on trying to act mature, she rolled over on her side looking down at the new girls added into the room from her top bunk. “I’m the president.” Seohyun waved her hand lazily.

                “She WAS the president.” Jessica corrected as she leaned her head against the wall. “So let’s get this over with, you all I’m assuming have abilities.” Jessica looked up staring blankly at the group. “It must be shocking to understand the government has lied saying you’re the only ones of your kind.”

                “Well it was when we learned of you all.” Eunji spoke up earning an elbow from Naeun.

                “Yeah it was a shock for us too.” Hyoyeon spoke up; she had joined the girls later after they had tracked her down at the school she was attending.

                “So powers” Jessica said again.

                “You could give them time to settle in Jessie” Tiffany waved her hand towards Jessica. Taeyeon chuckled at their actions, moving Tiffany’s head off her lap.

                “I’m Taeyeon” Taeyeon smirked, as she held out her hand for Chorong to shake. Chorong held out her hand to shake the older girls, but to her surprize Taeyeon was gone.  “Invisibility” Taeyeon whispered from behind Chorong, now making her way back to Tiffany. Taeyeon put her hand out gesturing to show Tiffany off.

                “I’m Tiffany” She smirked sitting up holding her hands behind her back. Chorong nodded confused at what might happen next.

                “You shouldn’t think so loudly Chorong, and tell your others to stop thinking how strange we are” Seohyun jumped down from her bunk. “I read minds.” She smiled poking the goofiest one on the forehead. Eunji held her forehead wondering why the girl had just poked her, what had she done.  Chorong kept her eyes on Seohyun, but then she felt her arm burning. She pulled her arm back, and furrowed her eyebrows. She looked up and saw Tiffany blowing the flame off on her finger with a wink.

                “You should always keep your eye on potential danger.” Chorong heard from behind her, as she felt a hand on her burnt arm. “But if not, I suppose I’m here to heal you.” Chorong looked down at her arm feeling no pain. She looked up looking at the girl still confused from the first introduction. “Hyoyeon is my name.”

                “I’m Jessica.” Jessica stood up glaring at the girls, Chorong stepped back a little as the girl approached. “What does my appearance say?”

                “Mean… Cold…” Eunji whispered under her breath, Jessica looked towards her with a glare.

                “Ice cold to be exact.”