Leaving

Adding The Cities.

City: Eight

 

                “Bomi are you sure Chorong didn’t see anything?” Naeun asked as she stumbled out of her room into the living room where Bomi lay. Bomi nodded her head as her eyes stayed glue to the television. Eunji plopped down in the chair she had basically claimed as her own; she looked up and saw the messy haired girl. She smiled liking the sight; it wasn’t every day that you would see a messy Naeun.

                “You may want to fix your hair.” Eunji teased as Naeun quickly turned back to head to the washroom. “You know you can’t lie to well. Is it serious?”

                “Is what serious? If it was serious we would tell you know wouldn’t we?”                    

                “So she did see something?”

                “Eunji please shut up” Bomi said as she rolled over ignoring the television and Eunji. Chorong walked in from the kitchen noticing the heavy mood. She looked at Eunji as the girl got up from her chair and walked to her room clearly annoyed. Chorong kneeled down poking Bomi on the shoulder hoping the younger girl would roll over. “Leave me alone.” Chorong’s face saddened as she heard these words, why was Bomi acting like this all of a sudden.  


Bomi sighed as she snuck out wondering why she ever thought it was possible to stay cooped up in that apartment. She closed the door quietly only to be greeted by someone grabbing her arm. Bomi looked up to see one of the government workers, which she had previously worked closely with.

                “Sneaky out again, you can’t keep making this a habit” He smirked hinting at a moment had happened before. Bomi shook her arm free giving the guy a look of disgust before calming her facial expression.

                “Well hello Jisoo. Why are you here? You are going to report me for sneaking out?” Bomi lazily said as she placed her hands on her hips.

                “Actually I was here to get you. You’ve made my job a lot easier”

                “Can’t you just tell me here?”

                “Where the fun in that? Why don’t we sneak off together…”

                “Won’t happen again… So don’t go there. Just tell me why you’re here” Bomi glared at the guy who just continued with the smirk on his face.  “Stop smiling it’s hard to stay mad”

                “Good I don’t want you to be mad.” He smiled poking the girl lightly on the shoulder. Bomi lightened up as she leaned against the wall thinking the conversation might take a while. “Sense I like you I suppose I can tell you here.”

                “How nice of you” Bomi pretended to be moved by his statement.

                “You’re going to be sent to One, as far as I know it’s just you. The government is keeping it pretty under wraps, but I’ll be the one to get you and take you there. We’ll be leaving in three days, I’m sorry to be taking you away from the girls.”


Bomi rolled over looking at the older girl who she had just upset. Bomi reached out poking the girl on the forehead, Chorong grabbed Bomi’s hand as she went to retreat it.

                “Bomi are you leaving?” Chorong felt her eyes begin to water; she wasn’t sure why she had asked she had already seen what was going to happen. Bomi nodded slightly as she sat up grabbing the older girl’s hand trying to comfort her. Chorong looked towards the door as she heard someone knocking; she focused her eyes back on Bomi now more upset. “You’re leaving now?” She barely got out in a whisper.

                “I’m sorry, the government decided. I’ll try to get contact; you’ll be fine without me. I don’t really have a place here; just remember not to be so serious all the time.” Bomi smiled at the girl as she leaned in placing her lips on the older girl’s cheek.  “I love you Chorong.” Bomi got up using her ability to bring her luggage to her; she opened the door and gave a little wave. Chorong watched Bomi scared of how serious she had just been, although she had previously loved this side of Bomi. Chorong looked passed Bomi and noticed a familiar face; it was Bomi’s first crush.