Trust me

Adding The Cities.

City: Seventeen

 

“So what you’re saying is they’re sending a group from Eight?” Jessica asked as she crossed her arms still confused by what Yoona was telling them.

                “Yeah apparently back when the fights had been happening they sent other elites to different cities, almost as protection for that city. Now they’re returning them and asking all of us to stay hidden.” Yoona clenched her fists as she had thought last time would be the end of this nonsense.

                “Well can’t Seohyun do anything about this?” Yuri asked as she placed her hand on Jessica shoulder to calm the now angry girl.

                “No they’re already replacing her as we speak; I came out to warn you guys.”

                “Seohyun called and asked us to come here” Taeyeon ran into the kitchen holding a confused Tiffany’s hand.  

                “What’s going on?” Tiffany asked as she tightened her hold on Taeyeon.

                “They’re back to their old tricks, seems we’ll never be able to do anything.” Jessica groaned as she began to flail on a frustration. Yoona looked down at her phone, it was the government calling. She sighed as she picked up the phone nodding towards the girls. They all knew what they had to do and they followed Yoona out.

                “I’ll see you soon.” Jessica kissed Yuri gently on the cheek before running out with the rest of the girls.

 

City: Eight

 

“Naeun are you alright” Eunji mumbled as she entered the quiet girls room. She noticed Naeun had be a little off lately, although she didn’t want to ask too many questions. Naeun sat up eyeing the older girl, she honestly missed going to school and dealing with this girls antics. Eunji smiled as she knew Naeun was willing to talk to her; she sat down on her bed with a huge grin. “Thank god, everyone else has been so… quiet and down.” Eunji rolled her eyes as she fell back. Naeun smirked a bit at the girl’s actions before lying down beside the girl.

                “Give it a little bit, I’m sure it will blow over soon.” Naeun crossed her arms as she stared up at the blank ceiling. “Trust me.”

                “Naeun you know I trust you, I just don’t trust this situation. I wish you and I could just be alone like we used to be able to be.” Eunji sighed before opening her eyes noticing what she had just said. “Not like I want to just be with you, I mean I do but no like you know.” Eunji scratched her head as she gave up trying to re-word her sentence. Naeun looked at the other girl with a shy smile knowing what Eunji had meant. Naeun wasn’t as brave as the older girl; Naeun wasn’t even half as brave as the older girl. She admired Eunji for her bravery, and her ability to not care what everyone else said about her.

                “GIRLS” They heard a yell from Chorong. 

 

A little update, no time to edit so much stesss waaahh