Flirting?

Adding The Cities.

Krystal stepped away from the girl who had a similar attitude as her; she felt a hand on her arm. She looked back knowing it was Sulli, Sulli althought nervous her eyes were that beautiful shade of light purple.

                “No way, how could they be?” Hyoyeon jumped up from her corner, walking over to the two girls.

                “I’m telling you they are…” Seohyun placed a finger on her lips as she walked around studying the two girls, and the thought they were having.

                “They look alike” Taeyeon sighed as she held on to Tiffany tightly. Tiffany looked at the girl with a glare, telling Taeyeon to stop talking.

“Come on let’s try to keep this civil!” Eunji yelled only to be elbowed yet again by Naeun. The other girls from One began to make themselves at home and mingle with the others. The door opened snapping everyone away from their awkward glances.

                “Why are you guys here?” Jessica rolled her eyes, as the acting president walked in with others.

                “We’re here to give you answers.” He sighed gesturing for all but two of his officials to leave.


City: Seventeen… Yuri’s Café

“Okay, so you’re saying that you knew they had powers even before the news cast” Hyomin looked amazed at the girl as she put down her coffee mug.

                “Yeah, Yuri began to act weird… Then Jessica was hiding out here. I even covered for them.” Sunny smirked as she studied the cute look on the girls face.

                “Amazing… you’re quiet smart you know.” Hyomin smiled brightly, which happened a lot recently. A smile was something new to her but she loved it, she more than loved it, it was like it was redefining her.  “So Jessica is dating Yuri?” Hyomin asked as she took a sip from her coffee.

                “We’ve been over this. Jessica is with Yuri, Yoona with Seohyun… or as you say “the brain” You know what here…” Sunny pulled out her notepad where she wrote the orders on drawing the several couples labelling who was with whom. “There now when you meet me extended family of friends… you will know who is who… and who not to flirt with!” Sunny added in a little line to get a laugh from Hyomin but instead Hyomin raised an eyebrow.

                “Why would I flirt with them?”

                “Well if you think there pretty… or if you meet any guys as well!”

                “Well you’re pretty… so do I flirt with you?” Hyomin continued on with her innocent questions.

                “You’re getting way to good at this teasing thing Hyomin” Sunny smacked the table as she got up; she winked at the girl as she ran off to get the order from the couple that had just walked in. Hyomin smiled as she watched Sunny as she walked away. Hyomin looked towards the counter trying to see if Yuri and Yoona’s actions could tell her more on where the others actually were. She turned her head back towards Sunny as she her feet winking again at Hyomin before running to make the order. Hyomin hated that she had to use Sunny like this, but she knew she had to, so they could get their hands on the elites.