Answers

Adding The Cities.

“Why should we listen to the answers you give?” Jessica crossed her arms glaring at the president and his officials.

                “You do realize you guys are the ones who have caused all this, the only answers we need have been given to us… I mean look here we are locked up yet again. Any excuse you try to give will be easily shot down –“ Seohyun stopped talking mid-sentence closing her eyes. “Listen to them.” She sighed as she sat down on her bed placing her head in her hands.

                “As I was saying were here to give answers, for everyone here.” The president smiled lightly trying to look at all the eyes around the room. “The girls from the other cities are also part of all of this, hence why they are here. They know half of what you older girls know, and what you girls know isn’t even fifth of the information we have acquired.”

                “Everyone sit.” Chorong sighed getting her member to sit down, waiting for the answers to come.

                “Yes Park Chorong, you know some of what is going to unfold… I’m sure you’ve saw it.” Everyone looked towards Chorong as the president called her out on her power.

                “I’ve only seen a little, it hurts me to go into too much depth.  But yes it seems to be following what I have seen. All these girls were there, and the government as well… but I have a question for you… who are the people after us?”

                “Chorong slow down… You’re ahead of yourself. Yes you all heard her right, there is a reason you’re all here together… mostly for protection. You don’t have to believe me, but I thought you all should know we are on your side. This next bit of information may be a little hard to grasp.” The president paused as he tried to word his next sentence lightly. “You’re all from the same place… from the same tests, from the same mistakes. We got word the most of the others that were part of the governments mistake… left the comfort of the cities. We kept you all too… how do we say this… well you all know... keep them in control. With that being said… Jessica Jung and Krystal Jung…” He pointed toward the two girls. “Yes you two are sisters hence the common powers… due to similar genes. I can help you all find your identities other than just the names you’ve been called… So here are your real names.” He sighed standing up walked right towards Tiffany, Tiffany stood from Taeyeons lap. She had always wondered where she had come from and what she was other than just Tiffany the girl of fire.

                “Miyoung… Hwang Miyoung… Your family referred to you as Stephanie…” The president sighed trying not to look at the lost look Tiffany had on her face. The president went through all the girls passing out the papers of all the information they knew about the girls.

                “So… our parents died protecting us?” Taeyeon sighed looking at the information in front of her that told a very different story than she wanted to believe.

                “What about my father… Oh…” Seohyun looked down at her hands; she closed her eyes letting a tear fall into her hand. “So he was always against us wasn’t he? He was working with the people you’re trying to protect us from… even then… he was the cause of the deaths…” Seohyun closed and began to cry, feeling responsible for everyone’s pain right now.

                “The people who were behind your powers… wait…  you all shouldn’t think you guys were tests… you guys were born with these abilities… The government wanted to hide this from you. The government at the time had some problems containing toxic materials… you know what that’s not important right now… Now to answer Chorong’ questions, yes there is people after you. We’re hiding you from them… they want to erase their mistakes… and their mistakes are you… Seohyun I’m sorry your father… I’m sorry he was one of them, pinning you all against each other was… a quick way to eliminate a mistake…”

                “Leave… you’re giving everyone more questions rather than answers. Tell us when you need us to fight… I know that’s why we are here. Yes we may be mistakes to everyone in this god forsaken world… But to some people we are the best things to happen…” Taeyeon stood up crimpling the paper in her hand, grabbing Tiffany’s hand to give her comfort, to Taeyeon the red head was the best thing in the world. The president put his head down and left leaving the girls in silence, most still in shock staring at their papers.

                “I have a sister…” Jessica looked at Krystal, who seemed to give her the same look back. “Hi…” they both greeted awkwardly. Sulli pulled at Krystal’s wrist breaking Krystal’s staring competition with her new found sisters. She looked down looked at Sulli’s dark purple eyes, she mouth I’m sorry, not like that would make anything better, their whole lives just changed. Everything they were was a lie; they weren’t even supposed to be alive. They were a moment in history, which had been rewritten because they weren’t good enough for the world to see. 

 

Took me long enough for everything to kind of come together good god.. next chapter i will write more reactions from the girls (like eunji naeun... and others) I hope it wasn't to bad....

 

Also now i wonder who Hyomin could be a part of... ;)

Also if you go back and read the first story 'Seventeen' within the first chapter you see Tiffany is clearly the one who is most distraught about her past, and the not knowing. Also in the first one i say "injections" As that is how they thought they were formed... althought that isn't the truth... they're all just accidents.