Mornings.

Adding The Cities.

 City: Seventeen

Yoona woke up annoyed with the sun; it had ruined her perfectly good sleep with all its bright lights. She pouted before sitting up; she heard a chuckle from the entrance of her room. She opens her puffy eyes to see the adorable Seohyun holding a coffee.

                “Aren’t I supposed to make you coffee?” Yoona sighed letting her arms drop loosely at her side. Seohyun smiled again walking over to the bed taking a seat passing the warm coffee to Yoona.

                “Well you have been working hard, thought I’d be nice.” Seohyun tucked her hair behind her ear; actually like the fact she had the day off. Before this whole situation she would have hated to have the freedom to do whatever she wanted, but now it almost was her favorite thing.

                “You know I like smiley Seohyun” Yoona said slowly taking a sip of her coffee her eyes till shut. Seohyun furrowed her eyebrows confused as to what the girl could have meant. “It’s way better than serious brain Seohyun.” Yoona opened one eye seeing if Seohyun didn’t take an offence to her light hearted joke. She took one last sip of her coffee before taking a deep breath. “But of course your smile is beautiful, as well is your brain. So I don’t mind when you’re just being you.” Yoona smiled brightly hoping the girl would smile along with her. Seohyun blushed looking down at her fingers that began picking at one another because of nerves.

                “Yoona” Seohyun breathed out, Yoona looked up barely hearing the girl. “We never talked about what you said before the whole… well you know.” Yoona choked on the little coffee that was in , spilling the rest in the cup all over the clean sheets. Yoona looked down at the sheets; she looked back towards Seohyun sensing her escape.

                “Oh no I split my coffee” Yoona said jumping out of bed to get something to clean up the mess. Too bad it wasn’t the mess Seohyun wanted to clear up.


Taeyeon smiled as she rolled over to see the peacefully sleeping Tiffany. The sun was shining through the window which made Tiffany’s hair look unusually like fire. Taeyeon smiled reaching her hand out to brush the hair away from the sleeping girls face. She breathed in just enjoying the moment; something caught her attention she swore she smelt something burning. She looked back towards Tiffany’s face noticing not only did her hair look like fire, it was actually fire. Taeyeon jumped out of bed, throwing a pillow at Tiffany. She groaned wondering how she was so stupid to throw material at a fire, but alas she had. Tiffany woke up startled by the impact, Taeyeon pointed at the girl as Tiffany rubbed her eyes confused.

                “Fire…” Taeyeon said lazily before climbing back in bed. Tiffany pouted confused at the girl; she touched her hair and her arms wondering what the girl was talking about. “It’s gone now, what were you even dreaming about!” Taeyeon yelled looking at the burnt pillow beneath Tiffany. Tiffany shrugged rubbing her eyes still with a pout. Taeyeon poked the sleepy girl’s lips, as she stuck out her tongue to make fun. “Sleep then, just don’t dream of anything to hot!” Taeyeon yelled as she got up too exit the room.

                “HA ISN’T THAT MORE SOMETHING YOU’D DO” Taeyeon heard a yell from the living room. She had forgotten Hyoyeon was staying with them until she was able to provide a house for herself. 

 

only a little chapter, this is probably the last sweet chapter before things start happening. Although in previous chapters we got more information about the higher government! Haha. 

i'm dying, i'm re-reading the story that i wrote in grade ten which inspired this one. The one from grade ten was written with my friend (Whom i happen to have to take to prom) and she and I wrote it in science class, and everytime we were free at school. It was all about people we know and each character was true to the person they were based off of. I changed it so much but really the only thing that stayed from the grade ten story was the powers, and some of the character traits. But i'm dying because of how we wrote some of the scenes (Like kissing, because oh god i'm not a y writer. Ohhhh noo). 

Also my luck, i burnnt my heels or got frostbite, or i jumped from some place high? either way they kill, and i've ended up damaging the skin, no clue how just the life of me, i always get hurt. 

-undercovermusic/