Arrival.

Adding The Cities.

City: Seventeen

 

“You can’t do this to them, they did nothing wrong!” Yuri raised her voice as she tried to push through the people that blocked her way into the room that held Jessica and the others.

                “You best get back to your shop.” The new acting president said as he nodded to his officials. “And Miss Kwon, I’d advise you to go back to your regular life. That is if Miss Jung is to stay safe.” He smiled as if he cared for the girl and continued his walk out. Yoona placed her hand on the angry girls shoulder, Yuri quickly shoved it away.

                “You at least have some clue what is going to happen you work for them; I thought they said everything was going to be fine?” Yuri kicked the wall trying to release some anger.

                “I know as much as you, they let me go today. We have to be smart about this Yuri; you know we can’t act like this. This isn’t the way to deal with these matters.” Yoona took that mature route even though Yuri was older than her.

                “I didn’t sign up for all this crap; I just wanted to be with her. Not be in this whole difficult world of powers and corrupt government. Life was easier before I knew of how crappy my world was; at least I didn’t have to see everyone I started to care about suffer.”

                “Listen… Yuri I understand what you mean, trust me were together on feelings like this. We both didn’t know what we were getting into. Let’s just head to your shop, we’ll talk more there.” Yoona smiled lightly as she led the two out of the building.

 

City: Eight

 

“Naeun, why do you think they’re keeping such a close eye on us” Eunji asked as she glared at the two men guarding the door of the room.

                “I can’t give you answers every time you have a question” Naeun quickly said as she continued to read her book. Eunji felt ignored by the younger girl, honestly she felt hurt. Ever since Bomi left she could tell Naeun wasn’t being herself, she didn’t know exactly why. Sure she had assumptions like how Chorong must have confided in her, and maybe that brought the girls mood down. She even had the outrageous thought that maybe Naeun cared more for Bomi than she did for Eunji, well at least she hoped that was outrageous. Eunji shook her head, not being unnoticed by Naeun who just shifted her eyes back to the book. Eunji looked at the younger girl studying her cold attitude, which quickly just turned into admiring the girls beautiful features.

                “Girls is everyone ready to exit the train? We’ve arrived in Seventeen.” Chorong said with a nervous look, you could tell she was trying to stay strong but it failed. 

 

No time to edit so i hope everything is okay, i tired to update as fast as i could! Finally we get to know what happened (kind of) too the girls when they went to see if Seohyun is okay, in chapter 18!

-undercovermusic