Going Out

Adding The Cities.

City: Seventeen

“Listen Yuri we need to try something, I don’t care if it takes all f—“

                “Yoona watch your language. Look I know we have to try more than what we have been. But there’s nothing we can do well we are still angry, nothing good will come from it. We have to plan this out okay?” Yuri looked up at the angry girl as she continued to clean the counter.

                “Yup.” Yoona rolled her eyes as she sipped on her coffee. She looked over her shoulder and saw Sunny laughing away with that girl that she had seen around. “Sunny’s seems to be having fun at least.”

                “Yeah they’re pretty cute; I’m not sure when they met. But I suppose she seems nice enough for her, we will have to see though” Yuri smiled as she turned her attention to the customer that was waiting.

 

“Hyomin, you’re so cute sometimes” Sunny chuckled as she cleaned off the table in front of the dark hair girl. Hyomin blushed and crossed her arms trying to act angry at the girl, she hated when she was teased.  “Awe come on” Sunny smiled as she grabbed the girls arm lightly.

                “You always tease, I’ll have to get you back on of these days” Hyomin pouted looking up at the standing girl.

                “Okay you can try.” Sunny laughed as she started walking back towards the counter.

                “Uhm Sunny” Sunny turned around looking at an awkwardly standing Hyomin. “I was wondering if maybe you wanted to show me around… I haven’t really seen everything… I mean… yeah.” Hyomin put her head down, knowing she had down a terrible job.

                “Of course,” Sunny smiled walking towards the girl; she tapped the girl on the head. “I’ll be off soon, just wait for me here?” Hyomin smiled at her answer and sat back down cheering inside. Hyomin knew she shouldn’t be feeling this way, after all Sunny was only part of her mission. But it had turned into much more than that for Hyomin, sunny made Hyomin feel… well less ordinary.

                “So are you going to go out with her” Yoona asked as she slammed her coffee down on the table.

                “Uh as in outside? Yes.” Sunny laughed as she joined Yuri behind the counter.

                “Sorry about her, even since the girls left she’s been a little… well like that.” Yuri glared at Yoona, as if to tell her to smarten up.

                “Oh and where did they go again? I’ve actually started to miss Jessica.” Sunny smiled as she helped Yuri finish up the cleaning.

                “They just went on a girls trip, uh why don’t you leave now. Have fun with her.” Yuri said trying to avoid the topic of Jessica.


“Wow, this ice creams really good” Hyomin grinned. Sunny laughed at the girl as she noticed some ice cream on the girls face.

                “Cute” Sunny smiled taking a napkin wiping around the girls mouth.

                “Uh…” Hyomin blushed at the sudden contact. “So where is that blonde girl? You know the one that I’ve seen around the shop.” Hyomin asked, she surprized herself at how smooth that came out.

                “Girls trip I guess, I’m not entirely sure. Yuri doesn’t talk much about Jessica anymore. I shouldn’t worry, but I do.” Sunny shrugged as she threw out the rest of her ice cream.

                “Are you worried for Yuri, or uh Jessica?”Hyomin asked as she followed Sunny out of the store. I guess this is when she would find out more about the elites, she had to keep asking.