Tired

Adding The Cities.

City: Seventeen

 

Seohyun closed her eyes leaning back in her chair, finally she was taking a break from the constant work her mind was doing. She heard the door creak open, she opened her eyes glaring at whoever dared to interrupt her mental rest. Yoona nervously waved towards the girl she had bought lunch for. Seohyun kept her glare gesturing for the girl to come. Yoona held up the back full of goodies from Yuri’s café.

                “I brought lunch, Yuri promised Jessica wasn’t near the food.” Yoona smiled awkwardly remembering the first time she had bought lunch for Seohyun. Jessica had decided to play a trick on the girl, clearly oblivious to the fact that it was for Seohyun.

                “Thank you.” Seohyun said reminding herself to curse Jessica for that time. Seohyun reached into the bag grabbing the sandwich which had been neatly packed, she opened it up inspecting as best she could before taking a bite. Yoona smiled hoping that the taste was good, and no annoying girls had tried to mess it up this time. Seohyun smiled finally able to enjoy herself a little. Ever since she was acting President she hardly has any time to think about the little things, like enjoyable things. On top of that everyone kept thinking so loudly it has hard to even focus on the tasks at hand. “You know as much as I’m thankful for the changes, I really hate them.” Seohyun said face planting on the table well still holding her sandwich. Yoona laughed a little before snatching the sandwich from the trouble girl. She sneakily took a bite, too bad Seohyun had broken their promise again. “Don’t eat anymore. Sorry” She lifted her head; Yoona rolled her eyes knowing that she would never truly be able to stop Seohyun from reading her thoughts. Yoona was more worried about is Seohyun ever got curious and wanted to wander deeper, like into Yoona’s past.

                “Anyway I should get back to work, it’s a tough job working for the new President you know” Yoona winked as she gave the sandwich back to the president.


“Yuri” Jessica whined pulling on the taller girls arm. Yuri looked down at Jessica trying not to give into temptation.

                “Jessica just go back and serve customers.” Yuri sighed as she continued to make the goods for her store.

                “Why don’t you let me help back here, you know I’m not good dealing with the public.” Jessica tried to convince the girl, however Yuri had not faltered.  

                “You’re doing fine just do it, and don’t you dare say anything about being an ice princess because it’s not punny anymore.” Yuri made a face at the blonde girl trying to get her to go back to work. Jessica glared at Yuri knowing she was right; however she really did hate dealing with other people.

                “Fine” Jessica pouted hitting Yuri on the arm as hard as she could. Yuri grabbed her arm in pain, before grabbing the girl’s wrist. She leaned down pecking the girls lip lightly before pulling back with a smirk.

                “We’re visiting Tiffany and Taeyeon after work okay?” Yuri smiled letting go of Jessica wrist, Jessica smiled nodding before heading off to her much hated job.


City: One

Krystal threw her backpack hoping it would land on her bed, although by the thud it made she knew she had missed. She ran her hands through her hair she hated, but everyone seemed to love. She sprawled out across her bed, trying to ignore the world around her for now. She held her hand up amusing herself with the frost that decorated her fingertips.

                “Krystal!” Krystal jumped up from bed once hearing Victoria yelling annoyed. She smiled awkwardly as she met Victoria’s annoyed gaze. “You skipped school again?” Victoria sighed dropping the tough act, knowing it wouldn’t affect Krystal. Victoria wasn’t affected by the testing; she was put in place to watch over the girls who had made it into One.

One was a fairly peaceful city, filled with lots of interesting places to explore. If you asked anyone of the girls they boast about how beautiful everything in One was, similar with Seventeen but with one distinct difference. The beaches that were along the southern city limits, they played a core role in many of the civilians residing in One. How the girls ended up in One is a question entirely with no answers, although Victoria had pried the President for answers she didn’t seem to want to budge. Sulli walked up beside Victoria nudging the girl to gain attention.

                “You know, it wasn’t Krystal’s fault.” Sulli smiled trying to stick up for her closest friend at the moment. “The teachers were hard on us today, and I guess Krystal didn’t want to stay for that.” Sulli shrugged hoping Victoria would king of buy that response. Krystal looked at the girl dumbfounded, how this girl could not know how to even tell a little bit of a convincing lie. 

 

Another update for tonight~ shedding some light on things. 

-undercovermusic. 

 

On a side note i couldn't help but have to stop writing because i'm dying of laughter at my lame-ness. My friend isn't graduating this year, due to issues. So I knew i was going to take her to prom, so i was just clearling the air by asking "you're coming with me, thank the lord i don't have to ask in any embarrassing ways." She jokingly responded "uhmmm of course you do". 

So i did, i ended up making her a video that involved one of her favorite things,Yu-Gi-Oh i can't even handle how lame i am.