Alone Time

Adding The Cities.

City: One

Sulli looked at her sketches she sighed as she stumbled upon the ones that were of Krystal. She always felt Krystal was lucky having her hair, whereas Sulli had to deal with the purple of her eyes. Many people loved the purple that Sulli’s eyes possessed, Sulli hated it because she knew if anyone got close they would be able to tell her mood changes. The light purple earlier in the day was reflecting her fluttering heart, although the dark purple that showed know was showing her true sadness. Sulli often found herself alone, not that she minded it really. She would rather that way; after all she did spend most of her time blocking people out, literally. She tucked her hair behind her ear; bring her pencil to the paper. She began to fix the lines around Krystal’s nose trying to bring it to perfection. She smiled as she reached the outcome; she shaded in the areas where the light hadn’t reached Krystal perfection yet. Sulli often had talent in remembering the little things, the subtle things that bring out the best in everything. She smiled down on the finished picture, she felt someone behind her. She closed her eyes putting up the barrier closing the notebook. She looked over her shoulder to find Krystal staring where the notebook was placed.

                “So you drew me?” Krystal monotonously said before tying her hair up tired of the way it hung in her face. She stared at the girl who looked a little to shocked than Krystal had intended. “Listen I’m sorry, I didn’t meant to see anything you hadn’t wanted me to. Next time I’ll announce myself.” Krystal smiled trying to sound comforting.

                “No you don’t have to do that, it just no one has really seen my art.” Sulli shyly said she placed her notebook back in her bag. Krystal nodded knowing what Sulli had meant, truthfully Krystal and Sulli hadn’t talked much they spent most of their time in silence so Krystal wasn’t surprized she didn’t know much about the other girl. Luna coughed as she entered the room she shared with Sulli, Krystal looked towards the door noticing the awkward girl standing there.

                “I just came to see if you guys were going to eat. Victoria made food already, so yeah” Luna laughed as she walked backwards out of the room. Sulli smiled brightly always liking the girls antics, Krystal glared slightly towards Sulli wondering why she never smiled like that with just Krystal in the room. Sulli stood up fixing her dress making sure there were no ruffles, Krystal held in a chuckle but Sulli noticed.

                “What?”

                “Just doesn’t suit you, I suppose.”

                “Oh really?” Sulli looked down quickly regretting her decision to look nice, for hopes someone might notice her.

                “You look more comfortable in those jeans you like.” Krystal shrugged walking out of the room leaving Sulli’s eyes a light shade of purple. Krystal had remembered something about her, and for some reason that made her happier than the conversations they’ve been having.


City: Eight

 

Bomi was walking along the sidewalk hoping she could just follow the music that was flowing to the place it wanted. She knew that would never happen, although sometimes she feels the music move her. She felt someone poke her on the shoulder; she turned to see a smiling Chorong.  Chorong’s smile quickly faded as she noticed Bomi didn’t smile like she normally did. She hit Bomi’s arm jokingly, but honestly she hoped it would knock Bomi back to how she was normally.

                “Why are you here?” Bomi asked as she paused her music to focus on the older girl.

                “I just thought maybe we could walk? I don’t know I was going to buy you an ice cream but okay I guess.” Chorong pouted turning around to walk back towards their dorm. Bomi grabbed the older girls hand, Chorong turned to see a bright smile.

                “You swear your buying right?” Bomi winked.

                “Yoon Bomi you idiot” Chorong smiled linking her arm with Bomi walking towards the ice cream shop. 

 

 

I shouldn't have been allowed Deviantart when I was in junior high, I wrote some pretty awkward things haha. Ever look back on things you've done and think "oh god?" haha thats like my whole life.  I wrote to many poems ><

I apparently knew to much about colors, but here some information for you~!

Purple combines the stability of blue and the energy of red. Purple is associated with royalty. It symbolizes power, nobility, luxury, and ambition. It conveys wealth and extravagance. Purple is associated with wisdom, dignity, independence, creativity, mystery, and magic. Light purple evokes romantic and nostalgic feelings. Dark purple evokes gloom and sad feelings. It can cause frustration.

 

-undercovermusic.