Explanation

Adding The Cities.

City: Seventeen

 

“Wow that was really good” Taeyeon smiled widely giving Yuri a thumbs up.

                “Well you know, I don’t want to brag or anything.” Yuri smiled wrapping her arm around Jessica. Jessica smiled up at Yuri liking that everyone appreciated what Yuri had done for them.

                “So how was it like moving in?” Jessica asked Tiffany. Tiffany looked towards Taeyeon awkwardly before answering.

                “Awkward I suppose, I mean what else was it supposed to be fun?” Taeyeon looked at the red head wondering if this was best for them. Taeyeon knew that they weren’t dating as of yet, in fact the only two at the get together that were actually ‘together’ were Yuri and Jessica. “But I think it will be a great experience… for us.” Tiffany said looked at Taeyeon with a facial expression that she had never seen before. Taeyeon now knew they didn’t have to say the words to know they were actually ‘together’. Taeyeon smiled as she took the dishes from everyone, she walked in to the kitchen noticing something that would make this party a little less awkward. She poked her head around the corner earning weird looks from everyone in the living room. She held up a bottle of vodka wiggling it around, before walking over to the group again.

                “Maybe this will help us lighten up a bit.” Taeyeon said as she opened the bottle, Tiffany smiled at the short girl before taking the bottle from her.

                “So Seohyun any news?” Tiffany asked after taking a sip from the bottle, passing it to Yoona.

                “Not really, nothing ever happens. All I do is clear up problems with people within the city. I’ve hardly had contact with anyone else. It’s weird, you would assume if we are all the leaders of our respective cities we should meet you know discuss the rules for the whole of us. Have some type of union, but sadly they don’t allow it.” Seohyun said regretfully taking a sip from the bottle passing it on. Yoona smiled at the girls cute antics before chiming into the conversation.

                “Yeah I noticed that a lot, even with the education of the other cities. We hardly know anything about them, in terms of how they run, or even who runs them.”

                “That’s so weird, do you think maybe it’s because of us?” Hyoyeon asked taking note on how weird the system seemed.

                “No I wouldn’t say that, if you think back to us learning we never learned anything outside our city.”

                “Wrong, we learned about the world leaders” Yuri made a face as she took a gulp from the bottle.

                “World leaders?” Taeyeon asked. Sometimes the others forgot about the lack of education Hyoyeon and Taeyeon would have received they really only knew what they had been told.

                “Yeah, how we all became separate? There the ones who deem the previous locations unfit. Not safe against the invasion of the mutating animals and all that fun stuff.”

                “Didn’t you say that happened like 30 years ago?”

                “Yeah it did, but there always there. I as president hardly hear from them, in my whole time being there I got one letter congratulating me. Even that seemed like it was automated.”

                “Seems we’ve got a lot to learn” Taeyeon smiled passing the bottle towards Hyoyeon.

Seventeen was the smallest of the cities that they did know. Seventeen would be the ideal place to live for anyone from the lesser cities. It was welcoming to everything and everyone, opinions varied and that was allowed by society. Equality was heavily pushed on its population, so everyone had the freedom to do what they want, see who they want, and be who they want. The girls didn’t know much about the other cities and that became more apparent the more they tried to dive into the topic. Seohyun as acting president has tried to reach out towards all the leaders, but nothing had worked. The reason wasn’t clear to the girls why no one would take notice or try to learn of each other. But it was very clear to the world leaders; they had put in place this system for a reason. They need stability; they had divided the population into the cities, not based on random. But based on the economy, the mindset, and of course the mental capabilities of those who would enter each city.

 


City: One

Krystal sighed as she saw the dumb school boys teasing another student. She rolled her eyes as she made her way into the back of the class room. She looked out the window wondering why she was stuck in such a rotten city. In One you did not question the unfair society, because it was all you knew. In fact if you did you were frowned upon, so Krystal kept those thoughts to herself. She wondered what it would be like to be part of a city where everyone was equal, and things Krystal deemed to be normal were well viewed as normal. She broke free of her thoughts once Sulli joined her at the back of the class. She looked towards the girl that smiled at her; Krystal stuck out her tongue trying to have a little fun.

Sulli sat beside the bright haired girl trying not to get caught admiring her beauty. The way the sun was shining in through the window, looking as if it was there just to bring out Krystal’s features. Sulli wasn’t one to question the way things were, she knew what she had been taught her whole life here in One. That loving the same was wrong, but the more time she spent around Kyrstal the more she began to question the way her city brought her up.  One was peaceful hardly anything happened within the city limits that weren’t considered good deeds. Crime was something that was rarely heard of, that’s why the group of them were free to live like normal citizens instead of special tools for fighting. One has its flaws like its dated views on women, or its lack of acceptance towards same coupling. If anyone were to step into One from a more civilized city, they would feel sickened.  

 

Hello readers this is more of a chapter to explain some things about the cities, so that would make it easier to understand why the other elites that our in their repective cities are happy to find out about Seventeen. Because literally each city only knows about themselves, and each city is based off different ages? Like mindsets? uh yeah lets pretend that made sense to everyone. I took a break from doing my work. which you know what i really should do. Time to write my 10 page report now, lucky me~!

-undercovermusic. 

side note the stupid video i made for my friend, she watched it. It's still embarrassing.