Stay In Line

Adding The Cities.

City: One

 

“Do you know why they would ask us to do this?” Luna questioned Victoria as she took a seat next to the older girl. Victoria leaned forward resting her elbows on her knees, trying to thinking of why they would say something so strange. “Well Krystal do you know? They talked to you first.” Luna looked towards the pink haired girl. Krystal shrugged as she shipped some of her coffee she desperately needed. Sulli looked towards Krystal clearly confused as the other girls were.

                “Well I guess all we know now is that they want us hidden.” Amber stated leaning back in her chair. “It’s strange though, they always relied on us for some kind of safety” Amber pondered as she popped a chip into .

                “Maybe there is something going on? It all just seems strange after they released the knowledge of the others in Seventeen” Victoria scratched her head wondering why they hadn’t contacted her about this. “Let just go with it’s for a reason, lets trust those in charge okay?” Victoria smiled getting up from the couch. “I’m going to cook, you all in for something to eat” She smiled as she was greeted by nods from all the girls. Sulli took a gulp of her hot chocolate as she stepped beside Krystal, who was leaning against the wall.

                “Kid” Krystal smiled at her as she herself took a sip from her mug.

                “Are you worried about why they’re asking us to stay indoors?” Sulli looked down at her hot chocolate watching the steam, not really wanting to know the answer.

                “Well you never know. I’m not worried, but we all should keep ourselves alert just in case it goes too far” Krystal finished her coffee; she passed the cup to Sulli hoping she would out it away for her.


City: Seventeen

 

“Weird.” Seohyun pursed her lips staring at the sheet of paper in front of her.

                “What’s weird” Tiffany smiled leaning against Seohyuns office entrance. It was Tiffany’s first day back to work, and she decided to visit her friend.

                “Just the notice from the head government” Seohyun sighed staring at it again, Tiffany raised an eyebrow grabbing the notice from Seohyun. She read it over before looking up at Seohyun once again.

                “So they’re saying there are more of us?”

                “I suppose so, but as they state only in small groups. They want us to stop of furthering movements in progressing ourselves as a city, and keep the elites living normal lives.”

                “It almost seems like a threat”

                “I guess my influence on you has paid off. That is exactly what they’re doing, a nice way of saying, you stick to the way everything’s done, or we’ll have to remove the problem.” Seohyun groaned as she fell back into her chair. Here she had wanted to make the city even more comfortable for those living within the city, and that meant having them be able to show their abilities. “Seriously why am I the president, they better get someone in office soon.”

                “Do you think the elites in the other cities are equally as oppressed as we were?” Taeyeon entered the office having over heard the conversation. Seohyun looked at the short girl, and shook her head.

                “It’s possibility but from what the notice implies is there is only a handful in different cities.”

                “Okay you all can stop bugging the president” Yoona smirked as she walked right past the couple to Seohyun. “Brought you a tea” Yoona smiled passing the president her extra-large tea.

                “Are they dating too?” Taeyeon looked towards her girlfriend. “By the way, you look beautiful in your work clothes” Taeyeon smirked; Tiffany rolled her eyes at her dork of a girlfriend.

                “Pardon her; she forgets how to interact with people. You know grew up in the woods” Taeyeon pouted at Tiffany’s teasing.

                “It’s cool, we’re dating” Yoona smiled sitting against the desk. 

 

I guess the governement wants everyone to stay quiet about the powers, what do they have in mind? Yeah i finally updated, sorry for taking me to long, don't worry i'll be back to updating as normal~! Just got back to school this week so i've been super tired. Hope you're all still reading haha. thank you

-undercovermusic