Introducing.

Adding The Cities.

City: One

 

Krystal looked up at the sky taking in the beautiful colors the sunset allowed. She looked towards the others girls that joined her on the roof of their school. She smiled noticing the light reflecting of their faces, nothing could compare to this moment where everyone was just simply happy. Sulli looked away from the sky that captivated her finding herself focusing on the bright haired Krystal. Sulli had loved the way Krystal’s hair wasn’t any color that could be naturally occurring. The bright pink fit well with the setting sun, she smiled taking out her notebook drawing the girl perfectly. Krystal stuck her tongue once she noticed the girls drawing.

                “It’s amazing isn’t it” Amber said finally able to break her attention from the colors in the sky. Luna nodded as she leaned against the edge of the roof. Krystal nodded tucking her hands into her jeans. “So did you see the news report on Seventeen?” Luna asked breaking the girls who still admired the sight.

                “Of course, they say all the cities have. I can’t believe they were so far behind in the movement.” Sulli sighed as she shoved her notebook into her back pocket.

                “You can’t really blame them; they said the old president had a huge hold over everything.” Amber added as she pulled out a candy throwing it into .

                “It just means there are more people like us.” Krystal shrugged as she took a step away from the edge having enough of the already darkening sky. “Looks like the sun has already set, we should leave before we get in trouble like last time.” Krystal glared pointing towards Amber who just shrugged following the pink hair girl.

 


              

City: Eight

Chorong looked at the others than ran around happily. She sighed as the dark sky began to show little light. How was she supposed to handle all these girls? Eunji ran beside her placing her arm around Chorong’s shoulders.

                “They’re just happy there more like us, in other cities.” Eunji said hitting Chorong on the as she ran off to join the other excited girls. Chorong looked over just in time to catch the dorky laughter of Bomi.

                “Yoon Bomi you idiot” Chorong said trying not to allow Bomi’s laughter to make her break her serious glare. Ever since they had heard of the many people like them from Seventeen the girls hardly stayed on task, she smiled at the girls finally thinking she should give them a break. Truth be told Chorong herself felt relieved when she knew they weren’t the only ones. She waved her hand to tell the girls it was time to head back home.

Chorong was the eldest of the girls leaving her in charge, like the others affected by the testing she also was no sure of her real age. Although Chorong had just graduated High School so that had to put her somewhere around 18, she wasn’t all too concerned of not knowing. When they reached the dorm they were given by the government, they are treated as Special Forces, or at least that’s what the girls like to think.

                “Today was a long day at school” Eunji groaned as she fixed her bangs in the mirror. Chorong looked up from the book she was reading.

                “Well you have to go” Chorong rolled her eyes hating that she sounded like a mother. Eunji made a face at the older girl before exiting the room again.

                “YA do you want food? Naeun is ordering something for everyone” She heard Eunji’s loud distinct voice. She got up from bed throwing her book she was trying to enjoy on to her bed.

                “Be quiet I was trying to read. Naeun just get enough for everyone okay?” Chorong said well looking through her bag for some money so the girls could pay for the food when it arrived. 

 

Welcome to the new cities readers~ I've introduced new characters! i also need help on the pairings if any of you would like them, just comment or something which ones you would like. (oh and yes, victoria is in the story, she just wasn't on the school roof.) I hope you enjoy this, plus the introduction of other groups. This way everyone wins ahha

I should also mention, any other pairings from any other groups. If you'd like i'd gladly write them in! 

-undercovermusic.