Talk

Adding The Cities.

City: One

 

“Krystal” The pink haired girl lifted her attention from her book towards the shy girl that stood at her door.

                “Yes Sulli” She said placing her book down and walking towards the girl at the door.

                “I was just wondering if you’d like to talk or something.” Sulli asked as she anxiously fiddled with her fingers.  Krystal smiled slightly as she walked back into her room sitting down on her bed. Sulli sat next to the girl, as she fixed her own hair out of nerves.

                “Question game? Just ask questions no rules really, questions and answers.” Krystal smiled as she laid down staring up at the ceiling.

                “Ok, uhm. Why do you always stick with yourself?” Sulli said as she had nothing else to say.

                “Easier that way, I mean it’s not like I don’t enjoy you guys. Just I get along better by myself.” Krystal answered honestly, which almost shocked the purple eyed girl.  “Why are you always so nervous around me?” Krystal sat up looking the girl in the eyes. “Hmmm they’re dark purple now.”

                “What, I’m not.” Sulli waved her hands in the air; she cursed her eyes for showing that her nervousness made her upset.

                “Your eyes color. Why does it change so fast?” Krystal asked leaning closer to Sulli to get a good look at the color. She noticed how the dark purple began to fade away, showing a lighter shade. Sulli gulped as she closed her eyes, hoping Krystal wouldn’t catch on to the slight changes. “I think I like the lighter color the best, it make you seem happier.” Krystal smiled laying back down. 

                “I can’t really control it.” Sulli whispered as she awkwardly began tapping her foot.

                “I can tell you can’t, my best assumption is it changes by mood.” Krystal held her hand up, showing Sulli the frosty tips of her fingers. “Do you like your ability? Mines a little...” Sulli looked down at the girl; apparently Krystal was great at talking when she wanted to.

                “It’s not like I can fight anyone with mine. I think yours is great”

                “Maybe your power just relates to you, shy you know protecting yourself.” Krystal closed her eyes as she thought of the abilities the other elites may have.


City: Seventeen.

 

“SUNNY THAT GIRLS BEEN WAITING FOR LIKE TNE MINUTES!” Yuri yelled gesturing towards a young girl sitting at a table. Jessica stuck her tongue out at Sunny, as Jessica was finally doing better than her at their job. Sunny sighed as she walked quickly to the waiting girl.

                “Hi sorry to keep you waiting, have you decided.” Sunny smiled apologetically. The girl looked up giving Sunny a strange feeling as she removed her sunglasses.

                “Just a coffee, black.” The girl said as she placed the glasses on the table. Sunny smiled as she turned to walk away, only to be stopped by the girl’s voice. “I’m Hyomin, just can my name and I’ll pick it up at the counter, to go. 

finally an update, does anyone want to write a monologue for me? Maybe preform it too, because i'm lazy, and all that. Hope you enjoyed the update.

 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SNSD COMEBACK TEASER HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. Clearly i had a little panic attack, strange but i didn't know i would be such a fangirl. 

-undercovermusic.