How

Adding The Cities.

“What do you mean the kids can’t go out? I asked to last week and you’re still giving me the same answer!” Victoria yelled at her boss. The others around her tried to comfort her, hoping she would deal with this in a different manner.

                “Just do your job, and I will tell you more later. You do not need to know, don’t over step your boundaries” Her boss nodded to them all taking her leave. Victoria stood confused but most of all angry, she had no clue why they were keeping so many secrets from them.


Sulli was sitting on the couch, finding herself bored from all the nothing that has been happening. Krystal walked out observing the quiet girl hoping she wouldn’t disturb anything or anyone. She looked towards the door where they kept the shoes, noticing Amber’s and Luna’s were missing. She sighed as she knew they had snuck out once again, she did give them credit for being so brave though. Sulli sat up noticing Krystal, Krystal froze as she had just been caught tiptoeing towards the kitchen.

                “Hi” Krystal quickly said as she awkwardly finished her walk into the kitchen. Sulli smiled at the girls silly actions as she lay back down on the couch. She thought about the time they would have to spend together now that they were stuck inside, although Sulli didn’t mind being home all the time. She actually preferred it; out there in the city everyone was so judgmental. They judged on everything, and half the time Sulli was to focused on being normal to even function. She could tell Krystal had a different view of the situation though. Krystal hated everyone being stuck so close to her, she needed her room to breathe and think. One thing that was all on everyone’s mind though, were they about to be treated as Seventeen had been?


City: Seventeen

 

“I hate you all” Jessica groaned as she plopped into the chair across of Seohyun. Seohyun smiled as she felt she could finally let her hair down, figuratively and literally. Tiffany chuckled as she patted the grumpy girl on the shoulder.

                “Okay we’ll stop teasing you. We’re just amazed you’re working so hard.” Tiffany said as she sipped on her water. Seohyun smiled at Tiffany, before directing her attention back to Jessica.

                “Did you guys hear about Hyoyeon?” Seohyun asked excited about the news Yoona had informed her of.

                “Yes Taeyeon shared with me last night. I’m so happy she’s going to schooling for what she loves.” Tiffany smiled brightly as she noticed Taeyeon finally making her way to the table. Jessica sat confused as she crossed her arms, what had she missed this time.

                “Oh Jessica she’s going to be a doctor!” Seohyun said before placing a hand over , knowing she had just revealed that she read Jessica mind. Yoona sat beside Seohyun giving her the coffee she had wanted.

                “We really shouldn’t do this during business hours” Yuri raised her voice as she walked out from her café’s kitchen with a messy shirt. Jessica sighed embarrassed by her girlfriend, but what could she do it was somehow appealing to her.

                “Don’t be such a bummer, go have fun with your friends.” Sunny smiled giving a look to Jessica. Jessica smiled gesturing a thank you to Sunny, before Yuri glared at the two. Sunny smiled as she watched over the group, she felt happy being somewhat part of it. She didn’t really understand the bonds they all had, but everyone had treated her fairly nice. She looked over towards the door noticing Hyomin entering just on time. “Welcome, right on time.” She smiled brightly hoping to see a smile from Hyomin. Hyomin smirked lightly; Sunny awkwardly dropped her smile wondering why this girl never smiled.

                “I came for the usual coffee, but that donut, could I have one today as well?” Sunny smirked as she knew she must have had some affect on the unemotional girl.

Hyomin looked towards the table and noticed her hands began to sweat. She closed her eyes, so this was what it was like to be nervous. She watched how all the girls laughed, and seemed happy. Was this how people here got along? She looked at Sunny who was working hard to prepare the coffee to Hyomin’s liking. She looked back towards the group noticing some of the girls looks were on her, she ducked her head down. How was she going to be able to get close to them?

 

Sorry if there is anything out of place or spelled wrong. I've been sick, and honestly a little too lazy to edit. I'm sorry for not being a good author lately~!

-undercovermusic.