Just Two Days

Adding The Cities.

City: Eight

 

“Well this ” Bomi yawned as she joined the rest of the girls in the living room. Chorong rolled her eyes at the sleepy eyed girl as she passed a hot chocolate to her.  It had only been a short two days after the decision that would keep them inside all day. Chorong felt like she was about to burst, she forgot how much she enjoyed being alone. Just in these two days Chorong has broken up three food fights, and several awkward dance battles. She leaned back in her rocking chair, and sipped on her much needed tea.

                “waaaaaaaaaaaaaa” Chorong opened her eyes glaring towards the hallway where Eunji ha just disappeared too.

                “What is she doing?” Chorong looked towards Bomi, Bomi shrugged as she sat on the armrest of Chorong’s chair.

                “Eunji you’re going to hurt yourself” Naeun nonchalantly said as she walked into the kitchen. Truthfully she herself didn’t even know what the girl was going, but it almost seemed like she was skating.

                “waaaaaa so slippery” Chorong heard another voice join Eunji in the hallway. Naeun walked out of the kitchen now curious to what she had seen. She noticed Namjoo joined the loud girl in the hallway now. She watched as Eunji ran and slid half way down the hallway, Namjoo struggled to copy the girl’s moves. Naeun leaned against the wall continuing to watch them, she looked over to Chorong who has now looking at Naeun with a look that she herself shared. Chorong and Naeun were similar in the tolerance for loudness and silly behaviours, although that doesn’t mean they both don’t have their silly moments. Eunji pointed at Naeun giving a strange smirk, she took off running wanting to get the best slide she could. Naeun crossed her arms, knowing all too well what would happen to the girl. Eunji slipped at the last minute tumbling into Chorong’s view. Eunji smiled lightly at the other girls as she dusted herself off. To think she wanted to act cool for the younger girl. Naeun applauded the girl with a chuckle as she walked back into the kitchen to grab some cereal.

                “Can you get me some?” Eunji smirked as she lifted herself with ease to sit on the counter top. Naeun sighed as she bent down to get the cereal. She walked towards Eunji to each for the bowls in the cabinet by Eunji’s head. Eunji grabbed the girl’s shoulders stopping her from reaching any further. “Do you think we could ask Chorong to use…” She stopped once she noticed Naeuns glare.

                “You know she doesn’t like to use that.” Naeun shook free of Eunji’s grip, only to be held again.

                “But we need some answers, and right now she’s the only one that will know.” Eunji pouted trying to gain support from the younger girl. Naeun breathed out as she leaned towards Eunji, she smirked as she whispered in her ear.

                “I said no.” She smiled brightly as she pulled away from the now quiet girl. “By the way get your own.” She waved as she made her way out of the kitchen with a bowl and cereal.


City: Seventeen

“So when did you guys start dating” Taeyeon asked with a mouthful of fries. Tiffany looked at her girlfriend in disgust, as she waited for the answer.

                “We just talked about everything that we had yet to say, and came to an agreement” Yoona smiled as she threw a fry into . Seohyun blushed as she silent sipped on her pop (Random authors note in brackets, I’m Canadian it’s pop but I suppose it’s what Soda?)

                “Ahhhh so cute”

                “Stop it, it’s embarrassing”

                “Not it’s not Seohyun, at least you talked about things. We just kind of happened.” Tiffany pouted as she sipped her pop as well. Yoona looked towards Seohyun finding her embarrassment cute.

                “Fany” Taeyeon called catching the attention of the red head. Tiffany faced her girlfriend who oddly looked cute, even though she was a mess. “Do you want to be my girlfriend, I think you’re hot.” Taeyeon smirked, she noticed the blushing girl and poked her arm knowing it would feel hot to touch. “Owww~ Hot!” Taeyeon winked quickly placing her burning finger on her cold drink.

                “I take it back; we’re not embarrassing they are.” Seohyun rolled her eyes placing her half empty cup down. 

 

Well hello, i updated again i'll update more tomorrow i'm sorry i've been at updating compared to before.

Guess who had to go prom dress shopping today. no

 

Let us all listen to a very pretty song with amazing lyrics~!