School

Adding The Cities.

City: One

Krystal sat on the roof top waiting for the others to come up and break her free from the silence she happened to love. Sulli walked silent towards the girl trying not to annoy Krystal, she happened to know that Krystal was found of being alone. The bright haired girl looked at Sulli noticing that her eyes were a light shade of purple. She smiled noticing how they changed from early this morning, it must have something to do with her mood Krystal said dismissing the thought. Sulli panicked wondering what she could have done that was smile worthy, she looked over herself trying to see if something was embarrassing. She mentally cursed herself then realized it was her eyes; Krystal had a fascination with them. Sulli shyly tucked her hair behind her ear as she took a seat next to Krystal. This is what happened every lunch time, well waiting for the others arrive if they ever did sometimes. Sulli would sit quietly mostly drawing or writing in her notebook that drove Krystal crazy. Krystal always wanted to know what the girl could be say or even drawing, but she had yet to find out. Krystal smirked to herself reaching to grab the notebook, her hand stopped and she glared towards the girl. Sulli had put up her force field; Krystal punched the invisible wall in frustration.

                “I just wanted to see what you were doing.” Krystal huffed as she continued to stare at the sky to pass her time.

                “I know, but I’ll show you if I want you too.” Sulli simply replied as she closed the notebook sliding it into her backpack. “Come on, it looks like they’re busy today class is about to start anyway.” Sulli said getting up dusting off the dress she decided to wear that day. Krystal sighed as she got up throwing her bag over her shoulder following Sulli off the roof.


City: Eight

 

Naeun waited outside of Eunji’s class hoping she had actually made it inside today, and Naeun didn’t have to go searching the school grounds again. Eunji walked towards the door noticing the younger girl awkwardly waiting.

                “Naeun, you didn’t have to wait for me.” Eunji tease as she wrapped her arm around Naeuns shoulder leading her towards her own locker. Naeun smiled awkwardly towards the girl as she opened her locker, passing Eunji her jacket that she stored in Naeun’s locker. “Well thank you.” Eunji grinned slipping into her jacket. Naeun looked over Eunji trying not to scold the older girl; Naeun wasn’t really a fan of Eunji’s messy approach to life. Eunji held all her books without caring if the papers got all out of order, that is if she ever did take any notes.  Naeun shook her head trying not to pick on the older girl; she only wished she was a little more responsible when it came to these things.

                “I believe the other girls left while I was waiting for you.”

                “Why would they do that, it’s a little mean don’t you think.” Naeun looked towards Eunji raising her eyebrow in a manner that made Eunji stop walking. “Okay so maybe not mean. I mean after all the times I haven’t actually been where I said I was” She laughed awkwardly fixing her bangs before lazily walking along side Naeun. The older girl took interest in the younger; she thought she could learn some things from her. Naeun was the kind of person who was well put together for the most part, she hardly ever got angry and if she did it was handled maturely. “Piggy back?” Eunji asked tapping the girl on the shoulder. Naeun smiled awkwardly before nodding, because truthfully she didn’t feel like walking all the way home it also didn’t help that she knew this way was faster. Eunji bent down so it was easier for the girl to jump on. As Naeun’s legs swung up Eunji grabbed them to hold the girl in place. She smiled to herself proud that she actually was able to carry the girl on the first try. “Hold on!” Eunji yelled before darting off towards the dorm, it would only take a second till they reached home.

 

I'm too lazy sometimes for my own good, how are all my readers are you good? I hope you're good! haha. I got back to school tuesday, someone come switch places with me ... oh and sorry if i made many mistakes, again i'm too lazy for my own good. 

MUSIC WEEEEE

-undercovermusic.