Pain in the

Adding The Cities.

City: Eight

Bomi smiled as she pressed play on her music player, fill the room with beauty melodies. Bomi loved where she lived, the city had always focused more on the arts it was perfect for Bomi who had a love for singing. Bomi closed her eyes as she fell back on to her bed, loving the thrill it gave her. She began to hum to herself trying to match the original singer’s vocals.

Chorong slowly opened the door to Bomi’s room she smiled noticing how calm the girl was. Chorong always that the passionate side of Bomi was one of the most alluring things. If only Bomi could be like that all the time, she would literally be irresistible to the older girl.

                “YA I think that was the fastest time ever!” Eunji yelled snapping Bomi’s focus on the music. Chorong awkwardly smiled before running to see why Eunji was yelling yet again.

                “Yeah you did well; your abilities seem to be improving” Naeun said hopping of the older girls back before feeling awkward. “I’m going to go to my room; Namjoo said she needs helped studying.” Naeun smiled lightly before quietly making her way to the room she shared with Namjoo. Eunji fixed her bangs with a smile on her face.

                “So you actually got to class it seems.” Chorong nudged the girl, trying to joke around.

                “Don’t say it like that, but yes it’s a new outlook on life I’m trying” Eunji said throwing her arms in the air, stretching like she had done something strenuous. Chorong laughed before walking into the kitchen getting ready to cook a meal for the others.


Naeun ran her fingers getting frustrated at the girl who still didn’t get what she was teaching. Naeun closed her eyes opening them to a frozen atmosphere. She cursed herself before exiting the room so Namjoo wouldn’t be able to stop her. Naeun walked up to the frozen Eunji who was suspended midair, she had been stopped on her descent to the couch. Naeun smirked pushing the girl slightly; this would make sure she would miss the couch complete. The girl smiled to herself liking having the time to be playful, she walked back towards the end of the hallway taking a deep breath before unfreezing time. Chorong heard a loud bang from the kitchen running to see what could have happened, she looked down and saw Eunji rubbing her in confusion. Naeun walked back into the room perfectly masking the laughter that was brewing inside.

                “How did that happen” Chorong said as she began to question how the girl could possibly miss the couch. Eunji shrugged before getting up, and finally sitting on the couch. “And we’re supposed to be the Special Forces, and Eunji can’t even sit down properly” Chorong said running back to check on her meal hoping it hadn’t burnt in the time she had stayed judging Eunji. Eunji looked up and say the young girl knowing all too well had just happened.

                “Why did you do that Naeun?” Eunji asked as she crossed her arms trying to give off the impression that she was angry. Naeun smirked which made Eunji break her little tough act, she knew Naeun hardly smiled because she felt she need to be well grounded for everyone else. So Eunji didn’t mind that Naeun chose her as the person to make her smile, even if it hurt her backside sometimes. “What is it like anyway?” She asked patting the couch next to her for Naeun to sit down.

                “What do you mean?”

                “You know when everything’s stopped. What does it feel like?” Eunji looked at the younger girl with curious eyes.

                “Well I suppose you could say you feel the silence, I probably sound crazy when I say that. But it also has its moments of loneliness, but it certainly makes up for that feeling when I realize I can do anything I want.” Naeun smiled a bit still not feeling comfortable with letting herself go completely.

                “Oh so you could like see people…” Eunji stopped once she noticed the disturbed look on Naeun’s face. “Never mind.”

 

Don't mind me, i'm just bored and listening to strange music you know the daily things. Hope you all enjoy this chapter~!

http://youtu.be/Mc_LYZnAH6g she says "you are my pikachu" why do i find this cute i shouldn't i really shouldn't, well enjoy this interesting song it reminds me of another song. i don't really know, i don't tell to listen to this stuff. 

-undercovermusic.