Something's Happening.

Adding The Cities.

City: One

 

Krystal looked at the others getting alone with the new girl; she found it strange that they had brought her in. She wondered what the government would be able to get from her moving here.  She also had a problem with the boy that hung around; of course she knew the reason why he was here she just hated the vibe he gave. She focused her gaze on to Sulli who awkwardly was trying to keep conversation with the other girls. Sulli looked up noticing the glare she was receiving from the pink haired girl. Bomi herself had caught the atmosphere, she didn’t expect everyone to enjoy her presence but she was still upset about Krystal had been treating her. Sulli walked over to the glaring girl, she poked Krystal lightly on the shoulder.

                “You should really give her a chance, it may be a while.” Sulli sighed as she began to thinking she over stepped her boundaries. Krystal looked towards Sulli looking up slightly, trying to avoid the amazing eyes that were Sulli’s.

                “Sulli, you know…”

                “Guy’s the government is coming for a meeting, right now.” Victoria frantically ran into the living room.

 

City: Seventeen

 

“Hyomin, your words sometimes…” Sunny shook her head as she tried to hide her giggled. She looked up at the confused girl that sat in front of her. Hyomin looked at the girl wondering what she had said that was so strange, she was trying to her hardest to fit in. “Hey don’t be so serious. I like it, you’re different.” Sunny playfully hit Hyomins forearm. Hyomin felt her lips pulling into a smile, and sunny took notice of this. “That’s the first time I’ve seen you smile.” She pointed at the grin on brown hair girl’s face.

                “Is that a bad thing?”

                “Well your smile is pretty. So yes it’s bad you don’t show it.” Sunny smiled as she fixed her short blonde hair.

                “Sunny stop flirting and get back to work” Jessica crankily yelled as she carried dirty dishes into the kitchen. She walked in basically throwing the container of dishes on the counter. Yuri looked up at Jessica noticing her mood. She walked up behind her wrapping her arms around the blonde waist.

                “Cranky babe…” Yuri sighed as she kissed Jessica cheek. Jessica nodded against Yuri, and placed her hands on Yuri’s. “You want to go home early? I can do this on my own if you’d like?” Yuri smiled as she kissed Jessica cheek again. Jessica shook her head no and turned to face Yuri wrapping her arms around the taller girl’s neck.

                “Just I have this feeling something is going to go wrong.” Jessica closed her eyes trying to remove those thoughts.

                “Taeyeon mentioned to me she had the same feeling.” Yuri began to worry about her girlfriend. After what happened last time, she didn’t want any danger to come to her.

                “Yeah everyone is a little on edge. But no one is entirely sure why, it could just be because we’re worried that something may happen like last time. But that’s just…”

                “Jessica, Yuri?” Yoona wandered into the kitchen, looking away from the pair. Jessica groaned as she unwrapped herself from Yuri. “Sorry but, Seohyun she heard something.”