Joining Forces

Adding The Cities.

Yoona stared at the papers she had been given personally from the president.  

 

"We need you to go in and keep the peace. We think they're revolting... and we need you to change that."  

 

"How do you expect me to do that? They're going to do what they want, and I wouldn't be so cocky in thinking you can change that." 

 

"If you want them to stay safe, you better change they way they think... or at least for now."  

 

"Threats don't mean anything to me." 

 

"They will if they involve Seohyun. We have some plans to remove her first, her brain is an asset we need, but is to big of a risk to keep around." 

 

"You know... I'll do it on one condition. Yuri comes... and any listening devices you have are turned off." Yoona smirked looking the president in the eyes. "Before you think of trying to remove my last request, I'll remind you. You need me, more than I need you. I'll be back in an hour with Yuri, and if our requests are not met, we will not contact the girls" Yoona stood up with a smiling and began walking out leaving a very conflicted president behind her.  

 


 

"YURI!" Yoona yelled as she stormed into the café, Yuri shot her head up from behind the counter.  

 

"WHAT THE HELL YOONA" She ran up towards the girl before Yoona could disturb more of her costumers.  

 

"Forget whatever plans we had... The president wants us to talk to them. Things are bad... We have a chance... plus he's dumb."  

 

"What are you even talking about... Wait..."  

 

"YES! He say's they're in danger, due to their ideas of revolting. But I've talked him into letting us talk to them without observation. We can break them out." 

 

"That’s taking things a little too far..." Yuri crossed her arms staring at the girl shocked.  

 

"Listen we have to take this chance..."  

 

"Yes but Yoona this could be a risk we can't take, we can't just break them out! We're not equipped too!" Yuri began to yell but turned her tone down when she saw Hyomin staring at her. Hyomin grabbed Sunny's hand making her way towards the two girls that were clearly arguing.  

 

"You may not be equipped to do it... but I have people who are..." Hyomin sighed looking at the girl she wanted to save from all this hurt. But she knew that keeping silently about her plans was wrong, she had deceived Sunny and now was the chance for her and her group to make things right. 

 


 

"Jiyeon, get everyone in the living room!" Eunjung yelled as she stood in shock watching Hyomin walk in with Sunny and the two other girls they had kept on their radar.  

 

"Hyomin... You brought them..." Jiyeon left agape shocked at the girls actions.  

 

"Guys listen... We can get what we want. But we also can join in freeing them..."  

 

"So you brought them here to convince us to help the people we're trying to end?" Eunjung sighed as she sat down. "I was very clear about why we were here Hyomin... I told you your mission... to befriend the friends of the girls..."  

 

"Yes I know Eunjung! But they're just like us... how do we destroy them without destroying ourselves?" Hyomin pleaded with all of the girls.  

 

"Hyomin... you know why." Qri looking at the girl before joining Eunjung on the couch.  

 

"Listen I don't think we have enough time for introductions. I'm not here to play games... and I don't care what Hyomin has done. You're making enemies in the wrong places..." Yoona glared at the girls before finishing her sentence. "Now we're leaving because clearly this was a waste of time."  

 

"Wait Yoona..." Yuri finally spoke up. "You guys are elites... aren't you?" Sunny pulled her hand away from Hyomin as she was starting to feel very uncomfortable being close with the girl.  

 

"Yeah we are... But not from the city... we were the banished... we lived out side eight..." Hyomin sighed turning towards Sunny. "I'm sorry... I know I've deceived you." 

 

"So... being with me was all because you wanted to get close to the girls... Oh my god that’s why you asked all those questions about them!" Sunny yelled as she now hid behind Yuri.  

 

"If you're of the banished why do you want our friends dead..." Yoona asked genuinely confused now.  

 

"They were saved! their parents left us to die... to be treated as less then human..." 

 

"You think they lived any differently? They were owned... The had no life, they lived for the government. They had to attack people of their own kind thinking they were evil. But you should know the banished from here fought with them... protected them." Yoona was leaving all her frustration out on the floor, she knew she couldn't fix this. Everything was more complicated than before, she had thought things were simply the government against them. But it was so much more than that, people had been hurt in the process of her saving the ones she had known and she knew that was the best way to make enemies. She didn't blame Hyomin and her friends for hating the girls, she knew she felt the same just a little bit ago. "Listen.. I know how much hatred you have for them... I felt the same. But they're not bad people, they just had no chance to be themselves. If you help us I swear they will be forever indebted to you and your people.  They wouldn't want to see you suffer, they would fight for you..."  

 

"They have fought for you... I know you're not from here... but you could be dead. They stopped the extinction of people with the same mutated gene as them. You're wrong when saying you guys are different. You guys are the same, and we're fighting for the same freedom. Together we'll make things easier, together we have a shot." Yuri looked at the girls holding out her had for them to shake. "You don't have to like us... but I personally will fight for you." 

 

"We're in... on one condition. You promise that we bring down this government once in for all." Jiyeon grabbed Yuri's hand. This was the start of something big, something no one could be sure of, but it was also something that should be feared. The battle for freedom has started, they all could feel the change in the atmosphere.