Hyomin

Adding The Cities.

City: Seventeen

 

Sunny awoke from the strange dream; she wouldn’t normally be bothered by dreams such as this. It’s just the person that seems to be the main star in the dream. Hyomin had been the star, the shining light of her dream. Sunny shook her head trying to forget the bright smiling face that she saw in her dreams, which she has yet to see in person. She stretched as she jumped out of bed in a hurry to open to the store on time.

After getting ready she made her way downstairs to where the café is located. After Yuri had purchased the building she offered the small apartment to Sunny, who had been a big part in the planning of the café anyway. Sunny walked into the café smiling as she did, she walked over to the main entrance unlocking the door. She skipped over to behind the counter to get some coffee brewing for the costumers that would obviously be coming soon. She just couldn’t shake the smile she had on her face since she woke up, she was sure today was going to be a great day.

 

Somewhere in Seventeen

 

Hyomin sighed as she sat on the floor of the basically vacant room they had taken over. This was all new to her; dealing with things the way people do here it was strange. Eunjung walked in crossing her arms with a smirk on her face, out of the girls that were with Hyomin , Eunjung was the one who has adapted the most.

                “So did you start manipulating her dreams” Eunjung nudged Hyomin as she sat down beside the clearly awkward girl. Hyomin nodded slightly as she watched the others enter the apartment. They smiled at the two girls as they passed coffee out to everyone. Hyomin stood up taking her usual order, wondering what the others would say about her work. “So I’m taking it Hyomin did start, so you guys checked to see the progress?” Eunjung squinted her eyes catching onto the groups plan. She put her arm lazily around Jiyeons shoulder tapping the girl lightly.  “Why does everyone leave me out of these plans?”

                “Anyway, it seems that whatever you did worked. She seems to be over the moon… isn’t that a funny expression I heard someone using it.” Qri smiled to herself glad she was catching on to the city lifestyle. Hyomin frown as she took a sip of her coffee, they had gotten her the wrong order.  Hyomin nodded lightly, always being a girl of little words. She walked out wanting to get away from what the other girls were saying it oddly made her feel guilty for using Sunny they way they had been. Hyomin opened the door, noticing the brightly smiling girl behind the counter. She walked up and placed the wrong order on the counter trying to be as nice as possible. Sunny looked up with an even bigger smile drawing Hyomin.

                “Here to get your usual… oh I guess someone else got it for you?” Sunny asked losing her smile a bit; she usually looked forward to her and Hyomins exchanges.

                “Yes but the order is wrong, so I had to come fix it myself” Hyomin said blankly, as she normally did. Sunny dropped her smile; I guess her dream had made her think a little differently than the real Hyomin. “Also I kind of wanted to see you” Hyomin tried to smile but the guilt started to set in.