Everyone Together.

Adding The Cities.

City: One

“We’ve already been locked in, and now they want us to vacate?” Krystal rolled her eyes, not waiting to here anymore of this confusing situation.

                “Where would they take us I’ve already been moved once?” Bomi asked looking up at the guy who had a warm hand on her shoulder.

                “Actually it was my idea you help get these girls ready for their departure… your friends have left city eight as well.” He looked away from the angry girls eyes.

                “Girls there really isn’t anything we can do about this…” Victoria shook her head as she grabbed the man’s hand. “We’ll leave you guys too pack.”

Bomi slumped down on the couch hating the fact she actually thought she may do some good by coming here.

                “Did you know anything about this?” Krystal glared at her. Bomi just shook her head, and stayed in the same position.

                “Luna and I will start packing for you guys… it’ll be okay. I hope.” Amber tried to smile as she grabbed Luna’s hand heading towards the bed rooms.

                “Krystal…” Krystal looked behind her shoulder hearing the little voice. Sulli looked shocked, but Krystal soon found out she was sad. She watched as the tear fell down her cheek, she walked over towards the girl only to hit a barricade. “I’m going to go pack.” She wiped her tear, and left Krystal and bomi awkwardly in the same room.

                “Complicated…” Bomi sighed as she rested her head back staring at the ceiling.

                “What.” Krystal almost yelled as she shot another glare towards the girl.

                “Relationships like that… you know not sure if its friendship or more… complicated.”

                “And what do you know about it.”

                “I know I left one behind…”


City: Seventeen

“So you’re telling me you are dating an Official” Eunji pointed towards Seohyun, Seohyun just nodded in response. “And you’re dating a human…” Eunji pointed at Jessica, Jessica opened her eyes giving the girl a look.

                “We’re all human Eunji” Naeun said trying to cover for the girl.

                “I’d take it you guys are dating?” Tiffany smiled as she pointed at the two girls.

                “Them date?” Namjoo snorted, only to be glared at by Chorong.  Tiffany smiled awkwardly sitting down on Taeyeon’s lap.

                “No we aren’t…” Naeun blushed looking down at her pillow. Naeun closed her eyes, when she opened them she saw exactly what she wanted time had stopped.

                “Damn it Naeun, you have to stop doing that without giving me notice… I thought some weird…”

                “Shut up…” Naeun whispered.

                “What? You have to admit it’s a little hard to get used to… being the only one…”

Naeun leaned forward placing her lips lightly on the loud girls cheek, quickly making her shut up.

                “You’re the only one I want to spend time with… Say anything and I’ll kill you.”

                “Chorong right?” Taeyeon looked towards the normally silent girl. Eunji leaned against the wall trying to process what had just happened.  

                “Ahh yes…” Chorong awkwardly responded to the older girl’s question.

                “Do you have anyone in mind…? You’ve been silent.”

                “Yeah you really have this whole time actually.” Tiffany added on to her girlfriend’s sentence, just as the door opened.  The new girls walked in silently looking upon the girls who had been locked away for some time now, the door shut behind them.

                “Chorong…” Bomi smiled running over the girl who was sitting with agape in the corner.

                “More people great…” Jessica rolled her eyes jumping down from the bunk she was laying on.

                “What’s your problem” Krystal crossed her arms looking at the blond girl. “It’s not like we’re happy to be here either.” 

                “Nice hair…” Jessica smirked as she finally got a look at the girl.

                “I could say the same…” Krystal glared towards the older girl.

                “Jessica… hold up a second.” Seohyun got up walking over towards the girl, placing a soft hand on the girl’s cheek.  “hmmm…”

                “What is it?” Amber asked confused and worried what would happen to the girl she had grown up with.

                “You’re both ice” Seohyun pointed to Jessica then to Krystal. 

 

No time to edit, thanks for being so patient with me. I love you all thanks for reading. Let me know what you think/want to happen next~!