These Kisses

Adding The Cities.

“They’re away I’ve told you that before…” Hyomin sighed hating all the questions; the other girls were giving her. “I’ve already told you all I know.” Hyomin half lied, she had told all that Sunny shared, and she just didn’t tell everything she knew by over hearing Yuri and Yoona.

                “We need to find out more… we have to get them…” Eunjung crossed her arms leaning back in her chair trying to think of a plan.

                “Why do we have to…” Jiyeon spoke up, basically saying what Hyomin wanted to.

                “You know why. If we don’t go after them, we will never have a chance overtaking the government… our parents explained this very well.”

                “Just because we grew up with these ideals, doesn’t mean they’re right or true.” Hyomin stood up grabbing her sweater. “I’ll go see if I can meet Sunny.” She waved as she slammed the door behind her.


“Sunny… oh Sunny,” Yoona smiled widely as she, flicked the smaller girl on the forehead. “Hey Yuri, I think Sunny is infatuated!”

                “Of course she is, with that.. Hyo… Hyowhatever. The girl who always comes in,” Yuri waved her hand dismissing the girls as she went back to making coffee for the costumers in her café.

                “Hyomin!” Sunny glared towards Yuri, “And it’s not like that, she’s just adorable.” Sunny placed her hands on her cheeks trying not to blush. Yoona looked over her shoulder as she heard the door open; she smirked to herself when she noticed a familiar face.

                “HEY HYOMIN!” she waved brightly, confusing the girl who only looked towards the blushing Sunny. “Did you know, that Sunny is-“

                “Is going to get your order right now,” Sunny smiled as she ran behind the counter taking over from what Yuri was doing. Yoona began to laugh, then wave at the girls as she left to get back to work.

                “Well since everyone has left, well despite you and Hyomin. I’m going to close up; I need to go handle some things.” Yuri sighed as she grabbed her keys from the kitchen.  Sunny waved In the direction of Yuri as she continued to make Hyomin’s coffee.

                “Hey, you want to come up to my house? Just so I can close down the shop, but I mean if you’re no comfortable that’s totally cool too.” Sunny smiled awkwardly as she passed the paper cup to Hyomin. Hyomin smiled at the girls actions, and quickly nodded her head in response.


“I’m sorry it’s a little messy…” Sunny sighed as she kicked her shoes out of the door way, allowing Hyomin to have some room.

                “So you and Yuri must be close, I mean to give you this apartment and all.” Hyomin sips on her coffee as she awkwardly walks towards the living room, where Sunny was trying to get her nerves together.

                “Ah yeah, we are…” Sunny smiled scratching the back of her neck. “So…”

                “She must be upset about Jessica being away for so long, she’s lucky to have such a nice person around to help her through that.” Hyomin smirked as she sat down on Sunny’s couch.  “I don’t know everyone seems upset lately, although I don’t talk much, I do sense that dreadful tone.”

                “Yeah,” Sunny sighed as she sat down next to Hyomin. “I mean no, they’re just on a trip.” Sunny shook her head as she immediately wanted to take back everything she had said.

                “You know if it bothers you, you can trust me. I see you’re always there for everyone else, but no one’s there for you. If you want… I can be there for you.” Hyomin looked away from Sunny awkwardly playing with her paper cup. She knew she would have to tell the group what Sunny told her, although she had already found out on her own she only swore to the group she would say what Sunny told her. She wasn’t a girl to go against her word, especially towards people who have been crucial to her survival.

                “It’s just all so crazy, first they have powers. Now they’re hunted for those powers. They’re gone.” Hyomin looked at the girl, she could tell Sunny was about to reveal exactly what they needed to know, she tighten her grip on her coffee. “The gov-“ Hyomin leaned forward meeting her lips with Sunny’s. She didn’t want the girl to continue, she didn’t want to break Sunny. Sunny had done nothing but be an amazing friend, and even more amazing stranger. Hyomin leaned back looking down at her hands that were now soaked by the hot coffee, which she could not feel at this moment. Sunny looked down at Hyomin’s hand jumping up in a rush worrying about any burns the girl may get. As Sunny ran to get paper towel Hyomin got up following the girl to the kitchen. Sunny in a panic was grabbing at the paper towel about to rip some off. Hyomin tapped the girl lightly on her shoulder, Sunny turned around her facial expression easily showing her nerves. Hyomin leaned in once again kissing the girl lightly, as she had no clue how to socialize like a normal human being. Hyomin hoped that these kisses, and the ones she hoped to give in the future, would forever keep her from break her promise with the group, and forever keep the sun shining on her.