Chapter 2

My One and Only
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

‘’Wait, wait, wait, wait. So you practically moved to China since young and came back to Korea to teach? And you’re on my mother’s side of the family?’’

Chen thought for a moment, then nodded. You rubbed your forehead after processing all the information. ‘’How am I supposed to believe you?’’

Chen chuckled. ‘’You don’t have to. And besides why would I make this up? Go ask your brother.’’

‘’How do you know my brother,’’ you interrogated. ‘’Who wouldn’t know him? The famous Nam Woohyun of the infamous K-Pop boy band, Infinite.’’

Everyone gasped dramatically. ‘’The Woohyun? Namgrease?!’’ Sehun gawked. ‘’You’re lucky to have such a great singer as a brother!’’ You reddened. ‘’Stop praising him so much! He’s not all that great.’’

The boys looked at you in disgust. ‘’Not all that great? What kind of sister are you?’’ You shrugged carelessly. ‘’He’s a great singer, but he has more to learn.’’

‘’Whatever. He’s like my main.’’ Luhan slapped the back of Sehun’s head. ‘’You sound like a typical white girl.’’ Sehun slapped him back. ‘’Maybe I want to hyung. Maybe being a white girl is my dream.’’ Luhan rolled his eyes. ‘’Puh-lease.’’

‘’You guys need to stop bickering. It gives me a migraine.’’ Luhan and Sehun ignored Kris and continued fighting over something so petty.

‘’I still don’t believe you Chen. Many people know that I’m his sister.’’ Chen motioned you to call him. ‘’Indeed I will mister i-know-I’m-your-cousin.’’ Chen smirked.

‘’Nam Woohyun I have a question that you need to answer this instant.’’ ‘’Yes?’’ You in your breath, afraid to know the truth. Well not techinally afraid, but if you end of finding out that Chen is your cousin, then you would be embarrassed to a high extent.

‘’Put it on speaker,’’ Chen mouthed. You sighed and followed his order.

‘’Do you know of a guy named Chen?’’ Woohyun was silent after several seconds before replying,’’No.’’

You secretly cheered in your mind. Chen rolled his eyes and grabbed your phone. ‘’Yah! How can you not remember me? Namstar how could you!’’

You heard Woohyun slightly gasp. *Oh no* ‘’Kim Jongdae? What? How did you find my sister? I thought you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter