Chapter 33

My One and Only
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Not as long as I wanted it to be, and not much KyungRin. 

I'll make it up when I update Sunday :) 

Enjoy!

-pogoshipo

 

>>

 

"Boys, you all need to concentrate. You're not working as a team. Like the saying: there's no "I" in TEAM. Work together. I DON'T WANT TO SEE THESE SELFISH ACTIONS AGAIN! AM I CLEAR?" 

The boys simultaneously said,"Yes." 

You sighed and the music. "If I see and/or hear another pathetic thing, I'm not allowing you guys to compete in the competition. Focus, boys." 

That morning was tough. Hyunwoo had started an argument with Daehyun about his position in the group: "I'm the best." "You can't even dance properly." "I'm older, so you follow my orders." Hyunwoo was about to punch the younger, but you had stopped them once you entered the dance room. 

"Hyunwoo, I'm very disappointed in you." You shook your head and they all paid attention, being aware of their moves. 

Hyunwoo, reflected on his actions, and felt sorry. He had made you burst in anger and he let down a good friend. Despite his young age, he knew what he did was stupid and very childish. 

You paused the song and the boys stopped dancing.

"Hyunwoo, trade places with Sam. Sam, you'll be the center." 

Hyunwoo tried protesting,"But noona-"

You cut him off,"Think of this as a punishment. Give others a chance to become the main." 

Sam bowed and apologetically looked at Hyunwoo. Hyunwoo smiled bitterly at his fellow pal and went to the very back. 

"Start again. Good luck." 


>> 


Kai and Sehun were sitting with you in the break room after two hours of teaching. 

"I can't believe he would actually do that. I wonder if everything is alright." 

Kai closed his eyes and opened them back up aftee thinking of something to say. "Maybe he's been stressed. The competition is pretty big to them. But you did the right thing to scold him." 

You massaged your head and took a sip of vitamin water. 

An audible knock was heard and Sehun went open it. "Hyunwoo? What brings you here?"

"I wanted to talk to noona." He bowed at the tall maknae and you stood up. 

"Can I talk to you out here noona?" Sehun moved put of the way for you and closed the door to give the mentor and her student some privacy. 

"What'd you need to tell me?"

"I...I'm really sorry for my rude behavior. It's just that I'm having a hard time with my parents and older brother. They..They're not letting me dance next year..I can't quit dancing! It's...It makes me very happy! My older brother is the top student in highschool and my parents want me to be exactly like him.. and-" 

"Hyunwoo, Hyunwoo. Sh..Calm down. Come  inside and tell me and your hyungs. We can fix this." 

You opened the door and Hyunwoo walked in, waving to his favorite, Kai. 

"Kai, Sehun, Hyunwoo has a problem and I was hoping that you two were willing to hear it. I don't think he can handle this himself," you explained. 

Kai sat up straight and listened attentively. Sehun crossed his legs and put his serious facade on. 

"My parents are telling me to quit dancing because they want me to be exactly like my brother: intelligent and not a dancer. I have good grades, but they keep saying that it's not high enough because they think me dancing is getting in the way. I don't want to quit! I never ever want to quit! Why are they putting me in this situation? I'm only 13! Please talk to my parents about this. I want to be my own person. I don't want to be some kind of wannabe. Please hyungs and noona. Help me." 

You patted the younger boy's back and handed him a bottle of water. You then asked, "How long ago did they tell you this?" "Just last week, after I told them to attend the competition." 

Kai questioned,"Did you ever know they were so against you dancing?"

Hyunwoo shook his head. "I thought they liked me dancing, but I guess not." 

"We'll have a talk with Mr.Shin and your parents real soon. Go home and we'll see you tomorrow. Walk safely," Sehun dismissed him. 

"Thanks hyungs. And noona, I'm really sorry again. I will think straightly from now on. I already apologized to Daehyun. Bye teachers." He left and you smiled softly. 

"Kids are suffering at such an early age." 

Kai nodded and sipped on his drink. 

"Let's get back to work." 


>> 


"Park Jungseok!" 

The seventeen year older looked up and smiled sheepishly. He put his pack of sour patches back in his bag and crawled back to the circle. 

"I'll ban you f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter