Chapter 34

My One and Only
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'll be on my flight real soon, so that means...I'M ON VACATION! 

Hehe, enjoy this chappy and I'll update if I have wifi, which I probably will. 

See you soon lovelies~ ^^ 

-pogoshipo <3 

 

>>

 

 

"Ryan, where are you?!" 

"Playing games with Baekhyun and Luhan hyung!" You scurried off to find them in the gameroom. 

"I missed you so much kid!" You wrapped your arms around his neck and pecked his cheek multiple times. "Give your noona a kiss. I haven't seen you in a while." 

He quickly kissed your cheek once and went back to playing Call of Duty. 

"Hey Baek." He nodded in acknowledgement and ignored your presence right afterwards, continuing to press the buttons on the controller. 

"Tsk. Rude. I'm eating out with D.O tonight so you're in charge of dinner Lu." 

"Yeah, yeah." His eyes darted here and there and you left. 

D.O had gone upstairs to take a shower, so you were stuck with Kris in the kitchen. 

"Kris," you started,"you need to get a girlfriend." You straight up told him what he wanted and he poked your forehead back once he finished drinking his protein shake. 

"I do, but I need to focus on another year of work before living my life." 

"Ew. Why do you sound responsible? That's so unlike you." 

"Why does who sound responsible?" Suho asked, coming in with the top three buttons of his button down shirts popped open, revealing his white chest.

"Oh," he simply muttered. Kris glared at Suho before leaving the kitchen to give you some time with your lovely father.

"How was work today?"

You shrugged. "It was alright. How about you? You're not tiring yourself right?" 

Suho patted your left shoulder comfortably and said,"Don't worry about me. I believe I heard you have a date with Kyungsoo?"

You blushed. Even though Suho was your pretend father, you couldn't help but feel shy. 

"Dad, don't talk about it! You're making me shy!" 

He giggled and nodded. "Sorry honey. Be safe." He exited out of the kitchen and you slapped your warm cheeks lightly. Your eyes were closed and your nose was scrunched up. 

A hand stopped you from hurting yourself more and you peeked open one eye. 

Baekhyun's face was flashing before your eyes and you smile. "Hello to you Baek." 

"You flirt; step away from her." D.O dragged you out of the kitchen, leaving Baekhyun alone. 

"Poor Baekkie," you mumbled. 

You didn't realize that D.O had put your shoes on for you until you felt your feet feeling tight; he was tying your laces. 

"We have a date that needs to be done," he said with simplicity. He held your hand tight and walked down the driveway with you. 

"We're walking to our destination?" He nodded and fished his phone out of his jacket's pocket. "Riding cars is a bit overrated. Taking a walk is more romantic." 

Your hips bumped into his and you scoffed. "Romantic huh? I'm having a weird feeling in my stomach." 

"Butterlfies?" He smirked and head locked you. 

"Noooo~" You flailed your arms around and tried getting out of his tight grip, but he wasn't going go give in so easily. 

"Truthfully answer these questions and I'll let you off," he declared. 

"What's the catch?" 

"You have to piggyback ride me until I say stop." He chuckled when he heard your silence. 

You let out a quiet sigh and managed a nod. 

He started off with the questionnaires. 

"Who's your best friend?"

"Jin." 

"If I suddenly stopped talking to you, what would you do?" 

It was uncomfortable to walk in such a weird position and hearing that question made it even weirder. 

"I would...Um...I would at least confront you two times and if you didn't do anything about it, then I'll give you time. But I won't give up. I need an explanation though before assuming stuff." 

He hummed in contentment and asked more simple questions. 

"Would you hate me if I declared my love for you in public?" 

"Like you would anyways," you replied half jokingly. You knew that he wouldn't do such a thing. He liked to keep his feelings for you between the both of you. He didn't like bringing much attention. Same goes for you. 

"True. But you didn't answer it."

"I wouldn't hate you; I'll feel shy if you did that." He loosened his arm a bit to let your properly breathe. 

"Last one. Would you like to meet my parents?" 

"What?!"

He snickered and tightened his hold again. 

"O-Of course I would l-like t-to meet..them.." 

"Liar. Now you have to piggyback ride me." 

He obviously knew what your answer before he asked you. He had already confronted you about meeting his parents, and you told him how you weren't ready to meet them yet. 

"Not f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter