Chapter 12

My One and Only
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

‘’IF YOU SPILL FOOD ON ME AGAIN, I WILL SERIOUSLY THROW SOMETHING ST YOUR FACE!’’

You smirked,’’Like what? A punch?’’

The girl fumed and stormed away, with her fellow ‘mates’ following close behind, sending you doll glares.

‘’Wow. What does she mean by again? That was definitely the first time I did such a thing to her. Heck, I don’t even know her’’ you muttered while walking away.

‘’WOO~ What a great way to start the second year in college,’’ you sing-songed as you were passing the school gates to leave for the day.

‘’Hey! Wait up~’’

You turned around. Some guy, probably a year older than you or so, was catching up to you. He looked pretty handsome, considering his defined jaw-line and broad structure.

‘’Yes?’’

‘’I was wondering who you were. I saw what happened in the cafeteria. I thought you were going to cry and run away like all the other girls usually do often.’’

‘’Hm, lemme guess.. You’re the type of guy who loves those school dramas huh?’’

He goofily smiled and shyly nodded.

You chuckled,’’No need to be embarrassed. I know some other guy who does the same thing too. And just to let you know, I’m not like the girls at this school, jussayin.’’

‘’I figured, seeing you stand up against Jihee.’’

You started walking with him, down the street.

‘’So may I ask you to introduce yourself?’’

He seemed surprised and bowed multiple times. ‘’Oh my, I’m sorry, that’s really rude of me.’’

Your eyes widened and you shook your head,’’No, no, it’s totally fine! No need to bow.’’ You blushed after seeing him smile cheekily.

‘’Well, I’m Song Junho. It’s a pleasure to meet you…Um…’’

You were waiting for him to continue, but then you realized that you also haven’t introduced yourself either to the good-looking guy who is standing in front of you.

‘’Chaerin. Nam Chaerin.’’

‘’Well, Chaerin, it’s a pleasure to meet you.’’ He stuck his hand out for you to shake, and you gladly did, with no hesitation.

‘’You too Junho. Are you a junior? I don’t see you around the hallways I go through..’’

‘’I’m a second year. I don’t attend the performing arts building.’’

‘’Oh. Then are you in the literature building?’’

‘’Bingo,’’ he snapped his fingers.

‘’Wow. Isn’t it difficult? Don’t you have to write like 200 page essays and all that writing junk that you literature people do?’’

He pouted his pink lips,’’Writing is not junk young lad.’’

‘’Hehe,sorry.’’

‘’Whatever, but that’s just over exaggeration. All you do is write what you think about. You can do poetry, short stories, magazine articles, newspapers, and so on. It’s actually really fun. You just have to know what you’re doing.’’

‘’Oh, I see.’’

‘’Yep.  Well this is my house, I’ll see you some other time?’’

‘’Yeah, that’d be great Junho-ssi!’’

‘’Just call me Junho. ‘

‘’Alright then, Junho.’’

You started walking away, but then realized that you had no idea what neighborod you were in. ‘’Um..Junho? Where am I?’’

‘’Oops..Um you’re in the Golden Lake sub-division..Do you need a ride home?’’

‘’Nah, I’ll get my boyfriend to pick me up. We probably got absorbed into our conversation.’’

He laughed and nodded,’’Way too absorbed.’’

You hummed and called D.O.

‘’Kyungsoo?’’

‘’Yeah? What’s wrong?’’

‘’Nothing’s wrong, I just need a ride home.’’

‘’What? Did you get lost?’’ He worriedly asked.

‘’Sort of.. I was walk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter