Chapter 21

My One and Only
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

You've only been conversing with Baekhyun for the past two weeks. Not talking to or seeing D.O made you feel a bit better, but it saddened you to know that he hasn't been by your side during those dreadful days.

Maybe... he was always with Minah this whole time? That's probably the most accurate answer you could think of. 

What happened to your trust towards D.O? He promised that Minah would not ruin the two of you.

But there's that saying,"Promise are meant to be broken."

But you didn't want to mingle with that and decided to have some faith in him. Baekhyun would visit your room everyday, bring you some food, talk about some random things to cheer you up. 

To the rest, it looked like Baekhyun was filling in D.O's role as a boyfriend. He took care of you, he tucked you in at night, always giving your forehead a kiss, bringing you on your regular check-ups to the hospital. 

D.O was always MIA during the day. He would go to work and then disappear for hours until going home after midnight. Chen was extraordinarily pissed at his lack of boyfriend material towards you. 

Chen would stop by and catch you in your room looking at the floor like it was the most interesting thing made from man-kind. 

He should be teasing you about how heart broken and lonely you were, like most mean cousins would, but he really didn't want to see you be more sullen. 

He wanted to see his quibbling, smiling cousin again. He missed it when you would fire come backs at him or when you played pranks on him. 

Sigh, what happened to KyungRin? 

>>

"Cut all this up! I haven't taken a glance at her for 14 whole damn days because of you! I'm being traumatized by your sissy actions. If you don't stop messing with her, you will seriously regret ever doing this." 

D.O growled at Minah in irritation. 

Minah admitted in her head that he was being hella horrendous, but she wanted to keep that to herself and settled herself on top D.O's body. 

Every night he we go to her condo, get tied to her bed while she did whatever the hell she wanted to do, but he never allowed her to go lower than his waist. D.O was always wearing his pants when she did these things. That was all kept for you when the time comes. 

He had to do this to keep you from getting hurt by her. His men could always find a way to get into the house and kidnap you, even if the doors and windows were locked. Guilt would always rush through him when he thought about how terrible you must be feeling. 

The 'meeting up with Minah every night' thing was kept a secret from the guys except Kai, his best friend that he could only trust in this situation. 

"I like seeing you pissed off. It's very..voluptuous." She purred as she his bare torso. 

Her words disgusted him. Her touches didn't phase him. He felt like a in distress; letting her, a girl that's not his girlfriend, feel pleasure. 

I know I'm doing wrong Chaerin, but it's from letting harm get to you. I'm sorry. 

Oh how he wished he could tell you this. 

"Chaerin must he having a great time being tended by Baekhyun. He seems to have a crush on her, don't you think oppa?" She roamed her fingers along his collarbone, down to his frame. 

He wanted to push her off and slap her down. But that would be animal abuse. 

She rubbed her lower half on his clothed member. "Don't you dare touch right there," he spat. He grunted when she gestured one of her men, who was watching her grind D.O, hit D.O's head with a shoe. Pretty lame, but it was a hard shoe. 

"Stop being so hard-headed and let me you senselessly already!" 

D.O scorned at her words. Exactly why he never took a liking in her. All she ever wanted to do was get in his damn ing pants. 

"Tsk. No thanks. Cut the ropes. I need to go buy some things." 

She cut the ropes off and let him go. 

"See you tomorrow right Kyungie Oppa?" 

He wore his shirt and grabbed his keys,"Whatever. Don't call me that." 

He slammed the door and hopped into his car. 

D.O couldn't wait to scrub off all the germs she left. 


>> 


"Hyung?" 

Kai addressed when he saw D.O open the door with his key. 

"Why are you still up?" 

"I was actually going drop by to Chaerin's room. I heard she was crying earlier from Baekhyun hyung." 

D.O sorrowfully bowed shortly to his younger friend. 

"I apologize for disappearing lately. It's just..I don't want Chaerin to handle Minah. I need to get rid of Minah on my own because she's my problem, not any of yours. So don't worry about me. I should be done with Minah very soon." 

"Hyung, we can help. It's best to not do this alone. Chaerin will surely take everything the wrong way and blame you for all the miserable times she had without you."


>> 


"Baekkie, has D.O gone home yet?" 

Baekhyun knew that D.O came home late every night starting from the night after you got discharged, but never found out why. 

He wanted to let you know, to at least inform you that he does go home and not stay at someone else's place.

"Yes."

You frowned, And he never came see me? He must really not want to see me anymore..

D.O pried himself on the conversation you were having with Baekhyun, like the prior days, when you cried the day he got kissed by Minah. 

"Baekkie.."

"Yeah?" 

He fluffed up your pillow and put his hand behind your neck to lay yourself down. 

"I was thinking that maybe I should move out of here." 

Baekhyun was thrown off guard by your thought and so was D.O. 

Baekhyun opposed it and told you,"No way. We need to take care of you. I need to take care of you. D.O's not around anymore to see your condition. Who will bring you to the hospital every week? Definitely not Woohyun since he's been a busy guy." 

You stayed silent and then closed your eyes. "Can I please at least visit the dance studio tomorrow?" 

Baekhyun scrutinized your plea and gave a firm nod. "But I'm going with you." 

"What?!" 

He folded his arms and reasoned out why he had to,"Your heart is still being monitored. A might be hanging around. And..Minah might torture you. You never know if she'll pop out of nowhere with a knife." 

"Okay I get it."

D.O walked away from the door not wanting to hear how close you were getting with Baekhyun. He locked himself in the bathroom to clean off his body and to "wash away" his troubles. 


 >> 


"Goodnight Baek." 

"Night Rin." 

>>

You suddenly dreamt of D.O....doing it with Minah, again. The scenes were horrid. You tore your eyes away from the heart breaking scene and cried to Baekhyun. 

Baekhyun wiped your tears and kissed your tear-stained cheek. He held onto you while you hid your face deep in his chest. 

"Why Baekhyun? Why?" 

This wasn't the first time you had these. They came back every other night to haunt you. And you were wondering if these were all going to come true.. or if it has already. 

You jolted awake and looked at your surroundings. You hugged Baekhyun, who heard your whimpers that knocked on his door from down the hallway, and sobbed on his shoulder.

"I don't know how long I can endure this Baek," you tried your best to hold back your cries. 

"You're strong Chaerin. We all need the strong Chaerin back. The strong, smiling Chaerin that never wanted to give up on anything. Are you really going to give up on D.O? After all the good times you had with him?" 

His encourgaing words helped you feel a tiny bit better and you headed back to sleep.

>>


The next morning...


-knock knock- 


"Come in." 

D.O walked in and saw Baekhyun reading a magazine on a chair next to your bed. 

You were still deep in dreamland. 

Baekhyun looked up and simpered at D.O. "What are you doing here?" 

D.O was taken aback by Baekhyun's cold tone. "Am I not allowed to see my girlfriend?" 

"Ck, girlfriend? Last time I checked you weren't being a great boyfriend towards her. She's been having these nightmares of you and Minah doing some pretty messed up stuff." 

D.O stiffened and glowered at Baekhyun once he went back to his normal state. "Maybe I have some to deal with." 

"Yeah, like giving your body away to Minah?" D.O's eyes widened. How did Baekhyun know? But D.O had never let Minah go past the limits so that wasn't exactly giving his body away, correct? Or no? 

"So Chaerin's nightmares has already come true?" 

"Are you trying to steal her away from me?" D.O snarled at him. 

"If you would man-up already and get her trust back! I'm being as serious as can be, and that's not even often. If you don't step up to Minah and stop this foolishness, I'm taking her away from you. I don't care if we're friends, brothers, or whatever you want to call our relationship! You're one of the best friends I've ever had. And to see you go and practically let a girl do whatever the she wants to do to him is making me feel ashamed that I even called you one." 

"Baekhyun, I need help. I have no idea what the hell to do anymore. I know I made a mistake of letting her touch my body that was only meant for Minah. I know I made a mistake of not being my Chaerin's side when she needed me most. I know I did wrong-doings for the past two weeks. Please. Please help me." D.O begged and hot tears fell. 

Baekhyun sighed. He walked over to D.O's depressed aura and hugged him, even if he was angry at his actions. 

"All you had to do was ask. All of us has your back. We're all in this together, as brothers." 

D.O glanced at your body from over Baekhyun's shoulders and felt his heart ache.

You seemed so dead and wounded, and it was all his fault. 

I'm sorry Chaerin. I'll end this commotion with the others. Wait for me, please. 


>> 


"Chaerin you need to eat your vegetables." 

You wildly shook your head. "But I don't wanna." 

"Chaerin." Baekhyun gave you a stern look and you obliged. "I hate carrots." 

"I can't b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter