Chapter 28

My One and Only
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Enjoy :)) 

 

>>

 

 

It's only been a week since D.O and Chen left. Everyone was busy with their own lives. 

Suho had his work with patients at the hospital. Kris and Luhan as coaches for a local highschool. Kai, Tao, and Sehun with their summer jobs at the campus. Baekhyun having to attend his sessions with his students at the company. Chanyeol and Lay working at the music store on the other side of town. And Xiumin....eating all day with you. 

You were always bored and the only thing to keep you occupied was to go help out at the dance studios. 

But Shinnie didn't allow you to come until you were done with your check-ups at the hospital. 

Baekhyun was still going with you to make sure you didn't collapse like last time. The doctor had said that your heart was running healthier and stronger, but they made sure to keep giving you medicines to take to keep that up. 

D.O was still worried over your minor problem. Who wouldn't be? There could be chances that it will randomly turn out worse. But those were low chances. 

Chen and D.O's hands were worked up from all the signing and resumes they had to write. 

If it had to take nearly 3 weeks to complete everything for the upcoming company, then it must mean they will be successful with their lives. 

You called Hyerin everyday since you told her to notify you on how D.O was doing. 

Hyerin would curse you out everyday for caring about such a huge-eyed person. Such an idiotically immature excuse hm? 

From what she had informed you so far, D.O has been tired, even if it was only 7 days as of now. 

You called him everyday of course, but you fairly knew that he would lie just to not worry you. 


>> 


"Anyone up for some midnight bowling?" 

The guys were all in the living room stuffing popcorn in their mouths due to a movie playing. 

Luhan suggested to go bowling since they've been watching movies all day. 

Everyone looked at each other to see if they were anticipating to go.

"Might as well get out of the house. What do you say dudes?" Kris got up and dusted his pants with his large hands. 

"What about Chaerin? She's still not back with Baekhyun yet," Sehun said. 

"That's Baekhyun hyung for you Oh Sehun," Suho scolded. He shook his head in disappointment. Rude maknae. Did I just say rude? Oh no..I'm turning out like Kai and Chaerin..

"We can meet up with the two. I'll give them a call." Chanyeol fished out his phone from his front pocket and speed-dialed Baekhyun's number. 

Yes. Guys have their insignificant others bros on speed-dial. 

"Hello?" 

"Bacon!" 

-Long silence- 

"..Bacon?" 

"Don't call me that Chan." 

"But- Nevermind. I called to ask if you and Rin want to meet at the bowling alley." 

Chanyeol heard Baekhyun ask you and a soft murmur came from you. 

"We'll be there. The usual place right?" 

"Yeah. See you later." 

"Mm. Bye." 

"Let's get going guys!" 

Everyone went change into their outerwear and slipped on their shoes. 

"Who wants to ride with me?" Luhan asked. 

"Me!" 

"Hyung lemme go with you." 

Xiumin and Sehun raised their hands and Luhan nodded, heading out the door. 

"Who wants to carpool with the mighty galaxy guy?" Kris cocked his eyebrows, wondering if anyone wanted to go with him. 

-Complete silence- 

"No one? Tao, say goodbye to my good money." 

"I'll go! I'll go." 

Tao made a gang sign at everyone and left with Kris. 

"Lay hyung, go with me." Lay nodded at Kai's suggestion and waved to the rest. 

"Father of the house gets to go with my favorite son!" Suho turned off the lights and locked up the house. 

Chanyeol groaned. "Oh, the joy!" 


>>


"Do you wanna try this one?" 
 
"Is it good?" 

Baekhyun slid his slice of confetti cake to you. "You'll be the judge of that." 

You used your fork to take a piece and popped it in your mouth. 

"Mm! It's scrumptious. A little on the too sweet side though." 

"Very descriptive of you. I was waiting for a sarcastic answer," Baekhyun mocked. 

"Yah." 

The two of you were at the bookstore to get a few mangas for Baekhyun while you searched for some mysteries. 

After you got the books you wanted, you and Baekhyun went eat at the small bakery next door. 

"Chen told me that he and D.O are gonna be the owners of the new studio. Did D.O tell you yet?" 

You nodded. "He didn't go into much detail though." 

Baekhyun nodded and stacked your plate on top of his. "The others should be there now." 

You stood up and slid your chair under the table. "Thanks for bringing me Baek. You're the only nice person in the house. Besides daddy of course." 

"Of course. I told D.O that I was going to take care of you anyways. Gotta follow his orders sometimes you know?" 

You chuckled and he opened the door for you and a couple of other people before heading towards his car. 

Many people had mistaken you and him as couple. Baekhyun shook his head every time someone would comment that and kindly told them that you were just his best friend. 

"People these days," Baekhyun muttered once he started the engine. 

"Poor Baek. I really need to hook you up with my friend soon." You faked a pout and texted Eunji, your seat mate in Fine Arts. 

"You're really going to set me up with someone?" 

"Duh! You're always sulking about how D.O and I are too mushy. When you and my oh-so-adorable friend get together, you won't be sad anymore! End of discussion." 

"Sounds good," he said with a wide smile. 


>> 


"Chaerin, my beautiful daughter!" Suho scooped you up in his arms and you giggled. 

"Daddy, my short father!" You joked. 

"Is that how you address me? The one who makes sure you're healthy everyday?" 

You rephrased your words. 

"Daddy, my loving and awesome father!" 

He put you down and patted your cheek. "Good daughter." 

"l can't believe they play father daughter," Lay muttered. Kris nodded and made a face of disgust. "It looks like she's almost taller than him," Sehun commented. 

"Oh Sehun, I heard that." Suho glared at him and retied his bowling footwear. 

"Yeah Oh Sehun, be more respectful towards my daddy." You folded your arms and did a bossy 'mhm' adding a z snap at the end.

He scoffed and went talk to his precious Luhan hyung. 

"Let's bowl!" Kai grabbed the neon yellow ball and straight up swung it smoothly. 

Sadly, he did it too smoothly that it went in the gutter. 

Everyone bursted into laughter and you comfortingly patted his back. "Don't worry Kai. If D.O was here, he would say 'You Kai. But try harder.'" 

Kai rolled his eyes and playfully pushed you. 

"Kris hyung, your turn." 

"Tonight, call me-" He stopped mid sentence and looked at the invis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter