Chapter 5

My One and Only
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Can't update for 3 days because of  a few events I need to attend!! Sorry for the inconvinience!! :(

-

 

 

 

Sitting on one of your bean bags in your room, you were studying for your exams

‘’Of I fail this, I’m doomed.’’

You were determined to pass this exam. You were an intelligent student. Making A’s and a few B’s here and there. You were proud of yourself for studying well and focusing hard in school.

Woohyun was glad that you worked hard. He always told you to finish school, then you could do whatever you wanted to do with your life.

As much as you wanted a boyfriend you thought ‘Well, if I get a boyfriend, he’ll most likely distract me from school, then I would fail.’

And besides, Woohyun was against you for having a boyfriend. When you dated Jin, he always made sure to tell Jìn to bring you home at a certain time, like a cufew.

It annoyed you that you didn’t have freedom, even though you were passed 18, you knew that it wasn’t a good idea to be with Jin 24/7.

But that was all in the past. You are older now, and you have the right to do anything whether your brother likes it or not.

‘’I need to get a boyfriend…’’ you muttered under your breath.

‘’Date me then.’’ You looked up and saw Baekhyun smirking at you from above. ‘’What do you want Baek?’’ He shrugged.

 ‘’Just wanted to see what you were doing and it seems like you are studying hard for some stupid test.’’

‘’Pretty much. And to comment on your childish remark, no. you are nowhere near my type of guy.’’ Baekhyun chuckled loudly. ‘’Then what is your ‘type’ of guy?’’

‘’I don’t know, you tell me Mr. I-really-want-to-know-your-ideal-type.’’ ‘’Challenge accepted Chaerin,’’ he jokingly said. ‘’I’m pretty sure you go for the whole charming, handsome, tall guy.  Am I right? Let’s say like Chan or Kris?’’

‘’You are no where’s near my descriptive words of my ideal.’’ He questioningfly looked at you. ‘’Well that’s a first for me. Hit me up.’’

You simply shrugged your shoulders. ‘’A guy who just loves for me. I don’t care about height or his looks. I just want someone to love me for who I am. Nowadays, people are only taking advantage of people’s looks. Am I wrong?’’

‘’You are certainly not wrong Nam.’’

‘’Exactly. It bothers me that girls only go for the looks and not about his personality and all that good stuff about certain boys. I actually also like guys who know how to t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter