Chapter 26

My One and Only
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm making a new story after this one.

I'll announce it very soon! Until then, enjoy reading :) 

-pogoshipo

 

>>

 

8AM. Saturday. Hotel...


"Let's go to the beach." 

Chen aimed a pillow at D.O's bored body. He clearly missed you and it's been 1 night.

He hasn't called you yet because you were currently dancing and wouldn't be done until 1. 

"And do what? Play shark?" D.O didn't want to go at all if you didn't know already.

"Dude, no. Let's go check out some girls. I heard they like to go early in the morning." Chen rubbed his hands in glee.

"Have you not realized that I have a girlfriend? Your COUSIN to be exact." What kind of cousin would let their cousin's boyfriend check out girls behind their back? Talk about unfamily-like behavior. 

"That brat will understand. You have hormones too D.O." Chen grabbed his trunks from his suitcase and went to the bathroom to change into them. 

Yes, D.O had his hormones too, but he kept them inside, unlike someone, COUGH COUGH, CHEN, who would like to do any girl. Bad Chen. 

"I'm still not going. I'm faithful to Chaerin." 

Chen slightly scoffed and muttered,"You sure weren't faithful when Minah came." 

An agitated D.O rolled his eyes. "Okay that was a really stupid reason, but why are you urging me to go check out girls when you're clearly mad for the incident with Minah? You're so confusing." D.O put a pillow to his squishy face and screamed. 

"That's totally different though. Come on. I'll go hit on some while you do whatever you want to do."

D.O gave up and went with him, not bothering to change into his swim attire. 

They walked across the street before placing their feet on the sand. D.O had to admit, the scene was beautiful. Palm trees swaying side to side, the calm ocean waves crashing, and more than half of the Sun peeking out from the horizon. It was marvelous. 

"Damn. y beach babe at 3 o'clock. I'll see you whenever!" He ran towards the girl, who D.O had not found y at all. He tapped his fingers on his phone and a tone went off. 

D.O: Are you busy right now? 

Idiot: I'm on a break. How's Jeju? ^-^

D.O: Boring because you're not here. 

He quickly sent another one. 

D.O: Just kidding. I'm having the time of my life right now. Chen introduced me to a few of chicks.

He smirked and sent it. 

He waited for a reply for 5 minutes and was wondering if you were reading it more than once. Probably so. 

Idiot: That's great to hear. I have to go. Bye.

D.O knew you were mad, but was it a fake mad as in, I'll-just-give-him-the-cold-shoulder, or the yeah-I'm-never-going-to-forgive-him. 

He knocked into a girl and she fell back, but the guy beside her caught her. 

"Sor-" 

"HUGE EYES?!" She accusingly pointed a finger at him. 

He recognized that voice. But what was her name again? Haewon? Hana? 

Oh. "Hyerin?" 

The guy beside her looked down at her,"You know this guy?" 

D.O glared at her, and she returned it back.

"You can say that. Anyways, remember how I talked about my friend Chaerin?" 

The guy nodded. Probably her boyfriend, D.O thought. How does she have a boyfriend with that attitude of hers? 

He nodded. "This is her stupid boyfriend with huge eyes." 

"Stop addressing me with my huge eyes!" 

Her boyfriend laughed. "Hyerin, stop messing with him. It's nice to meet you..." 

"D.O." 

"Nice to meet you D.O-ssi. I'm Jaehwan. You can call me Ken." They shook hands and Hyerin pulled his arm. "Let's go sit over there." She pointed to a bench and he nodded. Hyerin walked away, not forgetting to shoot daggers at D.O.

"Great to meet you two Ken-ssi. I don't understand why you're with her." 

He chuckled. "I get that a lot. But hey, she's special to me." 

D.O nodded and thought about you. 

"Yah. Huge eyes, I'm keeping an eye out on you. Chaerin just texted me." 

D.O sighed. "So why are you and that..thing over there here? Vacation?" 

Ken shook his head. "Nah, I have a seminar to go to and she wanted to enjoy the beach, so I brought her."  

Seminar? "So am I. My friend is somewhere's around her catching girls." 

"Oh, you sing?" D.O nodded at the correct answer. 

"I'll see you and your friend there then." Ken waved and went accompany his girlfriend. 

D.O searched around for Chen and saw him being rejected countlessly by females who were not interested in his jokes or he himself. 

"That's what you get for checking out other girls." 


>> 


"That moron! Lying to me like that tsk. He doesn't have the guts to check someone out anyways." 

You texted Hyerin, who told you she bumped into D.O's 'stupid body', as she had called it, and sent her a text saying to watch him. 

You were about to teach the Junior Hip Hop class, consisted of only boys at 11-13 years old. 

This was the class for the group of boys you and D.O had met at the frozen yogurt shop. 

"Noona!" You beamed at the youngster and he bowed. "You're teaching us today?" 

"Yep. You guys start stretching and drink lots of water. I'm going tough on you all." 

They all went in different directions and did their stretching routines. 


>> 


Back to Chen, the flirtatious cousin...


"Come on babe, let's go get a drink." He tried to grab her wrist but she smacked his hand away. 

"Not with a guy like you. NO girl likes GUYS who FLIRT continuously like YOU." 

She strormed away in her cover-up and then she returned back saying,"And for your information, don't call me BABE." 

She smiled and went off. 

"Girls like it when guys compliment them like this!" 

D.O came and knocked Chen's head. "Yeah, only in the club." 

Ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter