Chapter 37

My One and Only
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Is everybody doing okay? I hope you guys are! Has everybody calmed down about the Kris and BaekYeon thing? I hope so! 

I'm sorry to say but my update will not be 11,000+ characters anymore. There going to be much shorter because I'm a little tired of writing such long chapters. 

I apologize if you liked the long updates, but that's all I can do for you at this moment. Maybe when I feel like it I'll make it longer :) 

Well, I love you guys ^^ 

-pogoshipo


>>


Feeling down that D.O couldn't finish up the date with you, you went to a place that could brighten up your mood: the Church. 

You went inside to pray a few prayers to your friends and Infinite, especially your brother; praying for them to live strong and healthy. 

Later, when you finished, you took the bus to Woollim Entertainment to pay Infinite a visit. You couldn't make it to their music shows anymore ever since you moved in with the guys, so you wanted to at least see them again. 

Sliding your card in a black slot, you entered and followed your sense of direction. 

You knocked on the door, but decided to barge in without waiting for a response. 

There they were; your brother and the rest of the famous group.

"Hey guys." You waved to them. Infinite were currently taking a short break, chugging down bottles of water down their throats. 

"Chaerin!" Sungjong stood up and scooped you up in his arms. 

"Jongie!" You let out a high squeal and hugged him around the neck. He laughed along and put you down. 

"What brings you here?" The maknae of Infinite asked curiously. 

"I felt bored and wanted to drop by. Namstar, D.O left for Jeju again!" Hot tears fell from your eyes and you went embrace your brother. 

He was surprised at your sudden appearance, and now he was shocked at your fallen face. 

Woohyun softly rubbed your back and excused himself from s. 

He took you to an empty room across the hallway and pulled you away. 

"What happened?" 

You sobbed quietly, biting your lips once in a while to stop the sounds. You rubbed your eyes and hiccuped. 

"He.. He! I don't... e-even kn! know.. We we..." 

You stopped talking and cried more and more as time passed. Woohyun sighed and looked down at you. 

He hardly experienced this since he was always busy and never had much time with you. 

"So you have no idea why he left?" 

A nod came from you and you frowned. 

"Did he say he was going to explain?" 

Another nod, followed by a hiccup. 

Woohyun slapped the back of your head. You growled and hit him back, but on the arm. 

"WHAT WAS THAT F..FOR?!" You yelled. 

"Who said you raise your voice at me?" 

Being the caring brother he was, he caressed the back of it to ease the pain. 

"Why can't you be smart and just wait for his explanation instead of cry

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter