Chapter 35

My One and Only
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

School is starting for me next week!! NOO! But, I've got to admit that I actually will have time to update. I would say around 2-3 updates a week until I'm finished with this story. I feel like this story has absolutely no drama, so I'm brainstorming on how to find something that'll definitely catch your eyes!! 

I love you guys, and thanks for all of the support :) Anticipate the upcoming chappies! 

-pogoshipo <3

 

>>

 

 

Baekhyun, Kris, Lay, Kai, and you went see a new movie that recently came out two days ago. 

"Kris hyung, when are you going back to Canada?" Kai questioned after he settled down on a seat next to you. 

"Three more days. Why? Gonna miss me?" 
The tallest male smirked and nudged Kai. 

"Pft, no. I won't have to put up with your weird language for the next two weeks." 

Kris put a hand to his chest and feigned a hurt look. You slightly chuckled and made your self comfortable in your seat next to Baekhyun. 

"Where should we go after this?" Baekhyun asked after he fed himself a few gummy bears. 

"Let's go for a few drinks. I need some alcohol to ease myself up," Kris butted in. 

Lay shrugged. "I can go for some wine." 

"Kai? Chaerin?" 

You looked at Kai and hummed. "A few wouldn't hurt." 

"But we have work tomorrow," Kai whispered. 

"Come on Kai. We'll be okay," you urged. It's been a while since you went out to a bar. And this was Kai's chance to see that you can handle alcohol.

"Fine. I can finally prove if you can drink over five beers," he laughed and pushed your head with his hands. 

The movie started and Baekhyun muffled his whimpers through his sweater. 

You shot him a few glances at shook your head with a smile. Of course, since the outing consisted of one girl and the rest boys, they chose a horror film. 

You weren't really scared as the movie progressed, but you had to admit that the characters were pretty creepy. 

You and Baekhyun jumped at the same time as the murderer threw the knife at the innocent man. 

"NOO!" Baekhyun screamed. 

Everyone in the theatre turned to look at Baekhyun's trembling body and he awkwardly giggled. "S-Sorry.." 

Lay, being the dork he was, laughed while pointing at Baekhyun's embarrassed face. 

"Shut up Lay hyung," Baekhyun mumbled. 

"It's alright Baekkie. It actually helps if you cover your ears," you stated, wincing when the woman got stabbed on the waist. 

He whimpered again and you looked at him pitifully, ignoring the murderous screams coming from the speakers. 


>>


"Why did we pick that gory movie?" Baekhyun complained, shivering when a gust of wind whipped passed him. 

"Because it was to frighten you, duh hyung," Kai replied while sipping on his Cola. 

Lay comforted Baekhyun like the thoughtful guy he was while you kept tripping Kris on the way to his car. 

"Kris, Kris, Kris, Kris." 

"What kid?" He grumbled. 

"HI!" You screamed in his ear and he stumbled on scrunched soda can. You laughed out loud, holding your stomach, and wiped a tear that was streaming down your face. 

"HAHAHHAHAHA! YOU SHOULD'VE SEEN YOUR FACE!" Kai high-fived you and then swung his right arm around your shoulder. 

"Damn. What the hell did Chen teach you?" Kris started his car once he unlocked it for all of you and backed out. 

"Even if he did teach me, I wouldn't be able to learn any thing." You buckled up in the back with Kai and Baekhyun. 


>>


"D.O!" He turned around once he knew it was your voice and sent a smile towards your way. 

"Hey to you," he whispered in your ears right when you went into his arms. 

"You look great," you complimented. You and the rest of the guys, minus Ryan, who had tutoring, went to Ken's party. 

To those of you who forgot who Ken was and how you ended up knowing him, Ken was Hyerin's boyfriend that D.O and Chen met in Jeju-do. 

You and D.O weren't able to attend at the same time since D.O was already at Ken's because of a meeting they went to around two hours ago. 

You carpooled with Xiumin and Chanyeol to the party. Your dress was a sleeveless, dark teal accessorized with a gold watch that you got on sale just yesterday. 

You wore some tan sandals that matched with your outfit. 

The reason why Ken threw a party was because the company that he, D.O, and Chen would he handling, was having it's grand-opening three days after that very night. He wanted to celebrate in advance before they had to start working on more things again. 

Sojin and her boyfriend were also there, sitting on some chairs, discussing about whatever. Naeun had nothing to do so she decided to come and have a fun time; plus she found out about Luhan going so she immediately accepted the invitation. 

Sadly, for you, the rest of the girls, and Kai, Kimi couldn't make it for a family reunion in Denmark. 

"Chaerin!!" Hyerin yanked you off of D.O and crushed you with a large hug. 

"Oof!" You grunted. You chuckled after getting your head straight and hugged her back. 

"Hey pig." She pushed you off of her and pushed your head back. 

"I can't believe you didn't go to Jeju Island with your stupid boyfriend right there! We could've pranked a bunch of dweebs and go to clubs and make fun of old people and-" 

"Hyerin that's enough blabbering. Chaerin, how can you be bestfriends with this?" 

Ken covered his loud gilrfriend's unstoppable mouth. 

You laughed and explained yourself. "I was kind of paid to be this chick's bestie."

Hyerin bit Ken's hand and he abrupty took his hand off . 

"Sorry Jae. It had to be done." She pecked his cheek and turned back to look at you. 

"As I was saying, you should've came," she whined. 

"No one wants to go on a vacation and bump into you," D.O butted in. "Shut up owl face." 

"Honey, let's not disturb them," Ken said, dragging her body away from you and D.O. 

"YAH, YAH! NAM CHAERIN, YOU BETTER NOT LET T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter