Chapter 31

My One and Only
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry I didn't post this chapter a few days ago. 

I had a few family issues to deal with. I apologize for the delay!

Enjoy!! 

 

>>

 

 

D.O was the first to wake up from the good sleep. 

His arm was hurting and he looked down at you. Your eye bags were now noticeable and your forehead was creasing. 

He put a hand to it and it eased up. It's been so long and he's finally back home. Rooming with Chen back at the hotel was the worst of the worst, and he was ecstatic that he didn't have to put up with that troll anymore. 

D.O took your arms off of him carefully and went to the bathroom. 

Once he was done, he opened the door and found you rubbing your eyes, holding your toy horse. "Morning kid." 

"I'm not a kid," you mumbled, yawning right afterwards. 

"Some times. Not always." He grinned and tackled you down on the bed. 

"Did you miss me?" He asked as he kissed your cheek countless times.

"To be truthful, yes very much," you answered wholeheartedly, pushing his face away from your cheek. 

"So sweet of you." He hugged your warm body and felt giddy. 

"Kyung, go dry your hair. The drops are going on my face." He picked his head up and saw the water drops on your forehead. 

"Dry it for me then." You pushed him off and grabbed the towel on the bed post. 

You ruffled his hair up with it and wiped his wet face. "Hyerin said you-." 

D.O covered your mouth with his hand and shook his head. "Do not mention that thing you call your best friend." 

You his hand and he put it away. "Yah!" 

"That's what you get for calling my best friend a thing." You covered his face with the towel and laughed. 

"You look more handsome like that." 

He threw it off his squishy face and punched your arm. 

"What was that for?!" You blew on the pained arm and he smiled. 

"You said I could hit you once I get back." 

You recalled it and hit him back. "That's for being a buttface, and for finally being an owner of a company." 

He helped you up after your pleas and you went brush your teeth with his help. 

"I don't know why you're here. I can do this myself weirdo." 

"Shut up and let me do it," he refuted. 

You stopped talking and opened your mouth for him to brush it. "Your uvula is really small.." 

You gave him a weird look and kicked his shin softly. "Wad dash shupose tuh men?" (What's that suppose to mean?) 

"I don't know. It just popped in my head." 
He smiled and you smiled back for him to clean your pearly whites. 

"Spit." You spat in the sink and rinsed your cavern with mouthwash. 

"Thank you. Even though I didn't need it." "

"Your thank you has been rejected by the Do Kyungsoo. Kiss me and I'll accept it." 

"You're very sly." You pecked his cheek and ran off. 

"That wasn't satisfying!" 


>>


"What are they going to do with Ryan? He's too young to live by himself." Woohyun massaged his temple and didn't know what to do. 

"We can have him stay here. We have a bunch of extra rooms," Suho offered. 

"Are you positive he can stay? If he does, Chaerin will take responsibility for him until he goes back to America," Woohyun explained. 

Kris, Suho, Xiumin, Woohyun, and you were having a small meeting in the dining room about what will happen to Ryan since his brother was arrested just last night. 

Suho nodded, looking at the others. "Is that okay with you guys?" 

"Yeah. Luhan coaches at the school he's being enrolled in right? That would be convenient for Ryan since Luhan can easily drove him every morning," Kris spoke. 

"We can also bring him out with us when we have our days off too," Xiumin added. 

"Then it's settled. Ryan isn't old enough to take his brother's money yet, so Chaerin will pay for everything he needs. Correct Chaerin?" Woohyun looked at you and you agreed. 

"I'll take full responsibility for him." 

"Everything's settled." Woohyun left and the others went to their respected places. 

"I need to go to work." 

You changed into your usual dance attire and knocked on Kai's door. "Kai are you ready?" 

"Yeah, let me get my keys!" 

You walked away from his door and went downstairs to Lay's room. 

"Lay, are you ready to go?" 

"Mhm." 

He walked out with a cap matched with a white t-shirt and sweats. "I'll get Sehun so we can go." 

You opened the door to Sehun's room and dragged him out of the bed. "Stop being lazy."

"Women. Ck, so forceful." 

The three of you hopped into Kai's car and he drove to the studio.

"Sehun, you will experience what it's like to teach today," you said.

"No, I will experience what it's like to frolic like a unicorn." 

"Tsk. Rude maknae," you muttered.

"Maknae? I'm older than you!" He bursted. 

"You sure don't act like you are." 

"Maknaes stop fighting." Lay calmed the two of you down and you harrumphed, looking away from Sehun. 

"Chaerin, D.O hyung is calling. Can you pick it up?." 

You grabbed Kai's phone and answered it for him. 

"Kyung?" 

"Hey Kai- Oh, Chaerin?" 

"Yes. Did you need Kai?" 

"No, I was calling you but you didn't answer."

You searched your pockets and said,"I probably left it at home."

"Aish. Always bring your phone fool. Nevermind that. For your lunch break, come to the barbecue restaurant. Baekhyun and Jongdae are coming too." 

"Which one?" 

"The one I took you before; by the beauty shop." 

"Okay. I'll see you there." 

You put Kai's phone back in the cup holder and leaned your back back on the seat. 

"What did he need?" Kai asked once he parked his car in the back of the building.

"He invited the four of us to eat barbecue for lunch with Baekhyun and my cousin." 

"Reaaallllly?" Sehun asked childishly. 

"That sounds good," Lay said in his accented accent. (Changsha prince at yo service xD)

The four of you went through the back door and entered the elev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter