Chapter 13

My One and Only
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Sorry for any mistakes. Enjoy

 

D.O’s birthday was coming up, and you were honestly panicking over something so small, yet so special.

The weather was just perfect for the surprise.

You were planning to.. well, you’ll know soon.

At the moment, D.O was blowing air into his cheeks.

He was currently waiting for you to get out of school. He tried killing time by playing Flappy Bird, probably the most frustrating game in the universe, but soon got annoyed as he couldn’t pass the first pipe.

‘’Where is she? Her class ended 4 minutes ago…’’ he mumbled while checking the time.

It only took a few more seconds for him to go and search for you.

He asked people if they knew where you were, and to his luck he found out that you were at your locker, unpacking the unneeded materials.

He thanked them and went find you.

D.O sighed in relief as he saw you zipping up your bag and locking your locker.

He was getting ready to call your name, but it seemed as if you were about to call someone, so he decided to just wait.

When you put the phone to your ear and tapped your foot, he felt his phone vibrate in his pocket. He curiously got it out to see that you were the one calling him.

He playfully answered and softly said,’’Hello?’’

He hid behind a wall as he saw you gracefully walking down the empty hallway.

‘’Where are you?’’

‘’In a hallway.’’

‘’Am I disturbing you from work?’’

He chuckled,’’No, you’re not. My shift ended an hour ago.’’

‘’Oh..then why are you in a hallway?’’

‘’I don’t know..maybe checking up on my girlfriend?’’

You stopped walking and your eyes widened. He smiled when he saw such a cute expression on your face.

‘’Yah, Do Kyungsoo.’’

He looked up to see you smiling goofily at him.

You hung up and walked up to him.

‘’Are you insane? Do you want to get yourself in trouble?’’

‘’Ey, I’m not insane. The guard let me in because I’m adorable.’’ He did a flower pose and you sighed.

‘’Let’s get you out of here before you seriously get in trouble.’’

‘’No welcome kiss?’’

You rolled your eyes and kissed his cheek before dragging him out of the extra entrance.

‘’What a rebel. I can’t believe no one caught you coming in.’’

He shrugged,’’All I did was ask some people where you were and they just pointed at the hallway saying you were at your locker.’’

‘’Wow. There were seriously no security guards in your sight?’’

He opened his car dar for you, and thought for a moment before shaking his head cutely.

‘’Nope.’’

You smoothly got in and thanked him before he could go and dash off to the other side.

‘’I have so much homework,’’ you complained.

‘’Do you want me to help?’’

‘’Would you really?’’

He nodded,’’As long as it isn’t science.’’

You gaped,’’Dang it. I need help in chemistry. I don’t even know why I signed up for that class.’’

‘’Well….Since I can’t help, ask Chen. He’s great in science.’’

‘’You expect me to get tutored by him?’’

‘’Well, what other choice do you have?’’

You pointed at him. He pointed to himself and looked at you as if you were a lunatic.

‘’Nuh-uh. If you really want me to help, then good luck and say goodbye to your grades.’’

You started whining, saying that you don’t want Chen to help you.

‘’Do you want to pass this class?’’

‘’Y-yes.’’

‘’Then let Chen help you. I know you love him.’’

‘’Ew. In his dreams.’’

‘’You two are so weird.’’

‘’You’re weirder.’’

He parked his car by Baekhyun’s and got out. You got out also with your bag hanging on your right shoulder.

‘’Are you seriously making me do this?’’

He smirked,’’Your choice.’’

‘’Do you really want me to suffer?’’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter