Chapter 15

My One and Only
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

>>

 

3 days has passed and the next morning you'll be heading to the U.S. You were really excited because you haven't been there in a couple of years; the last time was when Infinite had a world tour and LA was one of their stops. 

Besides being excited, you felt down when you knew you had to leave D.O and the boys for a week. A week without those noisy friends of yours? Sure peace and quiet, but you'd probably die without them cracking jokes or teasing you. 

You were currently packing up while D.O was in his room thinking. 

Taking out the carryon you'll be using, which was your coach backpack, you placed a pair of clothes and your personal items in it. Your suitcase was already well packed thanks to D.O, since he came in earlier to help out. 

You made sure you had your passport and tickets. You brought a bunch of cash to buy the boys something while you were abroad. 

After you were satisfied with everything, you placed your luggage and bag in a corner of your room. You sighed and made your way to your bed. 

When you made contact with your pillow, you closed your eyes and laid for a few minutes before taking out a book from your drawer. 

You were currently reading "Allegiance", Divergent's sequel. You didn't think it was as great as the prequel, which happens to like every series. Yet, you continued to read it to kill time and to also know what was going on with Four and Tris, your main otp. 

You were so immersed into the story that you didn't hear D.O's footsteps when he walked in. He knocked on your door a few times, but you didn't answer, so he decided to just go in without permission. He found you reading a book and found it cute how focused you looked. 

He spotted the things you were bringing with you on the trip to America. His facial expression wavered a bit and you finally looked up to see him staring at the corner where your belongings were. You looked at his face closely and your frowned. Why did he look sad? Maybe because he didn't want you to go? Or maybe he'll miss you? Was he dreading it? Maybe even all of the above.

"Hey what's wrong?" 

He snapped out of his daze and have you a tender smile. "I'm just going to miss you a lot." 

"I'm going to miss you too, but I'll be back before you know it." D.O smiled in appreciation and gave you a quick, yet adorable wink. You placed your book next to your lamp and gestured him to come over. 

He went to you without hesitation and you patted the space next to you. He gladly sat down and hugged you from the side. You his hair and he closed his eyes. 

"Do you want to eat anything? I'll make something or if you want we can order," he mumbled in your shoulder, his dangly arms still around you. 

"I'm craving your fried rice right now to be honest." 

"You really do?" He asked surprisingly. He honestly didn't enjoy his fried rice much. It didn't spark his tastebuds like how jjajjamyun would. 

"Yeah. I'll go help you make it if you need my assistance," you offered. He nodded and let go of you. 

"Let's go make some then. Do you want something else?" You shook your head but then snapped your fingers,"We should ask the guys if they want something." 

He hummed and said,"Okay. Well, go ask each of them which they would prefer, chicken or pizza. Which ever gets the most votes, we'll order. I'll go downstairs and make the food." 

You gave him a nod and a smile before he kissed your cheek. He slightly waved and left the room. 

"This shall be an interesting questionaire." 

>>

"I'm never going to do that again."

You were screaming through the pillow because of how difficult it was for the boys to pick between two options: chicken or pizza. 

The only ones that easily answered were Kai and Lay. The rest either didn't like the options or wanted both. It took countless arguments for them to pick only one meal. 

"Chaerin are you done?" D.O asked loudly from the kitchen. 

"Yes," you answered. Since it was muffled because of the pillow, he couldn't hear what you said. 

"Wait, what?" He asked while setting up the table, confused.

Your head shot up and you repeated what you said. "Oh okay. What do they want to eat?" He liked how you two were talking from quite a distance. It was as if they muted everything else and could only listen to each other. 

"Chicken. I don't know why it's so hard to pick one dang meal. It's not like I was asking if they would rather their mom or dad." You squinted your eyes and l lied down again. 

"They love their food so you can't really blame them." 

You got up once again and headed to the kitchen to see if he needed any help. And to your disappointment he already finished with all of his duties. 

"You should've asked me to help you with something." 

He gave you an, 'are-you-kidding-me' look. "Like I would actually let you tire yourself out." 

"Well it's just setting up a table. You're basically putting bowls, chopsticks, and napkins in front of the designated chair. What's tiring about that?" You 'hmphed' and sat down at the counter. 

He placed the fried rice in front of you to eat and he couldn't help but to smile and your slightly sad self. 

"Hey don't be sad." You looked at him and he gestured you to eat his food. You said thank you to him and did your routine before you ate, giving thanks for the food. 

After that you ate it and you sighed in happiness. "Do you like it?" 

You still acted as though you were still sad, so you just gave him a small nod. "Come on, don't be sad over something like this." 

"Shut up," you bluntly told him in a soft voice. He playfully rolled his eyed and took a seat next to you.

He tucked your hair behind your ear so that it wouldn't bother you while eating. "What time are you leaving tomorrow?" 

"I have to leave the house by 8 and my flight takes off at 9:35." 

He gently grabbed your chin for you to face him. "We'll keep in contact everyday. We just need to find an appropriate time for the both of us because of the time zones." 

He kissed you and you dropped your chopstick next to your bowl of fried rice. He got out of his seat to stand up without breaking the kiss. You wrapped your arms are his neck and pulled him closer towards you. 

His hands went lower and lower until it reached your hips. 

You broke away and beamed at him. "I love you." He ruffled your hair while you went back to eat. "I love you also." 

The doorbell rang, signaling that they boys food has arrived. He hurriedly left the kitchen to go pay. 

He came back a few minutes later and called the others to come eat. "WOAH THANK YOU SO MUCH KYUNGSOO HYUNG. I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE-" "I don't care Jongin." 

The boy wasn't phased by his words so he simply ignored his hostility and jumped to his beloved chicken. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter