Chapter 6

My One and Only
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Since school is closing for two days tomorrow, I deciđ to make a quick update. 

I don't think I have many mistakes, but bear with it ^^ Thank you for waiting patiently for I think 2 days?

I don't know but I hope you enjoy it!

Please comment and subscribe.

I would really love it~ ^^

>>

 

A few days has passed by in a breeze.

D.O was standing under a tree, looking up to the clouds, where the sun should be. It seemed like it was going to rain, which is kind of true since the weather forecast stated that there was a slight chance of rain today, but hey, who knows? Maybe they’re wrong.

He was honestly standing there, waiting for you to come out of class to go home with him since he was afraid that you didn’t bring an umbrella with you.

He was twirling his red umbrella with two fingers to kill time. He whistled and whistled until he saw you walking out while holding 3 large books. ‘’Chaerin!’’ You looked to see D.O waving his hand over to the tree. You smiled and walked over to him slowly since the books were giving you trouble.

‘’Hey do you need help with that?’’ You nodded,’’Yes please.’’ You handed him two of them and kept one for yourself because you didn’t want him to carry such heavy things.

‘’Why did you decided to come here?’’ He shrugged. ‘’I heard that it was going to rain today, so I thought that you wouldn’t bring an umbrella.’’ ‘’Yeah, to be honest I really didn’t. I don’t watch tv that much, and I hate hearing about the news. Ew.’’

He chortled and used his empty hand to open the umbrella. ‘’Well, it’s raining now. Let’s head home.’’

You smiled while walking beside him. You just felt so giddy. It was weird of you to feel that way when you just started living with him and the others about a week ago.

‘’Chaerin, why do you look so happy?’’ You stopped smiling and face him while still walking. ‘’Why? Can’t I not be happy?’’ D.O shook his head left to right. ‘’No, no, no. I didn’t mean it like that. It’s just….You never really seem that happy at our place.’’

‘’I was joking anyways. But I seem happy because I’m with you!’’ You and D.O suddenly stopped walking for a moment, and you processed what you had just told him. ‘’I-I mean…ugh forget it. Making up and excuse won’t help at all,’’ you mumbled.   

On the other hand, D.O was so shocked to hear that from you. *Does that mean she likes me back? Ah, no way D.O. She’s just saying that because you’re nice to her. Yeah that’s it.*

D.O cleared his throat and blurted,’’Come on. We’re almost there.’’

You pouted and walked again in silence. D.O looked at how you pouted and couldn’t stop himself from mentally squealing. *Aish. She’s just too irresistible.’’

‘’Stop staring at me punk.’’ He was taken aback at your words, but he decided to joke around with you. ‘’I’m not a punk, brat.’’ ‘’Hey punk, why don’t you pick on somebody our own size?!’’

D.O gave you a look as if saying ‘are you kidding me’. ‘’You’re practically only a few centimeters shorter than me.’’

‘’Shut up. No one told you to always be right anyways.’’

You walked into the house and left the door open for him.

D.O laughed quietly. ‘’You are one peculiar girl Chaerin.’’

>> 

‘’It’s finally the weekend!!’’ You squealed in delight. ‘’I know right? We need to catch up on things! How’s Seoul University? Is it hard?’’

Your friend Soomi, who was on the phone, sighed in distress. ‘’It’s ok I guess. Not many cute boys here. And yes we do! How’s you living with 12 boys?’’ She emphasized on the ‘boys’’.

‘’Jin told you?’’ ‘’Mhm! He told me how you were most likely going to fall in love with one of them. And then going through marriage and having the most adorable babies.’’

‘’Woah.Woah. Woah! You expect me to do all these things with one of the guys in this household? I don’t think so Soomi!’’

‘’Stop being so in denial. I know you like one of them. What’s his name? Is he cute? Bad ? Does he work?’’

‘’Soomi!’’ ‘’Awww come on! Tell me. Secrets don’t make friends!’’ You could imagine her ‘hmphing’ with her arms crossed at the moment.

 ‘’Whatever. He’s really sweet and he cares for me a lot. By the way, his name is Kyungsoo, but we call him D.O. He even brought me home Thursday because it was going to rain that day, and he knew I didn’t bring an umbrella, so he brought me on and we walked home together.’’

‘’Wow. Seems like a k-drama to me. How lucky! I wish I had a boyfriend.’’

‘’Well, there’s a bunch of attractive boys here.’’ Soomi grunted. ‘’Chaerin. I can’t understand you sometimes. JUST TELL THE BOY YOU LIKE HIM THEN YOU CAN GET MARRIED AND HAVE BABIES!’’

You had to put your phone away from your ear when she screamed that. ‘’Soomi, you don’t have to scream. And no. I’m not going to tell him I like him. That’s just … I don’t know. He doesn’t like me. I know it.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter